Our club has been and is still being run by many parasites who have taken over inflated salaries for under performing jobs with little contribution to the football club. Those same selfish people also raped and pillaged the corporate structure of the club by taking shares for 1p when the club needed money the most. At a time when supporters were digging deep to pay 70 times the price. Stockbridge's share deal is just the latest in that continuing sorry tale.

There is no argument,

Some either don't see it, or don't want to see it.

Our club has been and is still being run by many parasites who have taken over inflated salaries for under performing jobs with little contribution to the football club. Those same selfish people also raped and pillaged the corporate structure of the club by taking shares for 1p when the club needed money the most. At a time when supporters were digging deep to pay 70 times the price. Stockbridge's share deal is just the latest in that continuing sorry tale.

There is no argument,

Preaching to the choir, dude! However, regardless of Ally's inability to manage, he will never be placed in the same bracket as them.

Preaching to the choir, dude! However, regardless of Ally's inability to manage, he will never be placed in the same bracket as them.

Actions speak louder than words and, sadly for a Rangers legend, McCoist's actions put him firmly in their camp. What he has done has been shocking.

And that is totally out with his absolutely shambolic managerial record.

I live in hope that Ally is just performing so poorly because it's difficult to motivate good players down the league. I suspect it's a very forlorn hope.

What was the excuse with Walters Double Champions when we were going for 4 trophies mate?

Admin. And I know it wasn't till Feb but if I knew about it in October I imagine the players did.

You heard rumours like we all did. No one knew for sure, the manager certainly did not have a clue. I do know that. In any case, admin was not the reasons for basic school boy errors on and off the park.

I knew and Ally must have. In the October we signed up youth players at 15 with contracts that didn't kick in until they were 16 so they would still be ours in admin.

How could we do that an Ally not know.

He didn't, that is all i know. And if he didn't the players certainly didn't. All they would have had was rumours that we all heard. As i say, no one knew. Maybe Whyte but even then, admin in Feb took him by surprise too.

I guess it wouldn't take Nostradamus to predict difficult times once we were eliminated from Europe right enough. The same black holes we suffered under Martin Bain and David Murray again faced us under Whyte. All to support the manager!