No more a waste than the manager or his coaches salaries, even some of the players too. There is no denying we are wasting money left, right and centre all over the club but missing? I don't see it.

The disgraceful salaries and bonuses pocketed by Green and co are tantamount to going missing.

Guest Unicorn
Go back a few pages for a more in depth list.

I don't need a list, I have been present at most of the games. Fairly grim stuff for the most part.

Go back a few pages for a more in depth list.

Malmo is very much an applicable criticism, as Forlanssister rightly pointed out too, the planning, line up, tactics etc were utterly appalling. McCoist stated categorically a few weeks before the match his team and the players would be 100% ready for the European Qualifiers, nothing could have been further from the truth. The same summer Coistys right hand man, Ian Durrant was telling the fans they would not ever do what PLG done and sign players for the sake of it, no squad fillers, just quality for the first team, then we go out and sign Celik, Bedoya, McKay and Ortiz!

Malmo! I don't expect that folks thought that result at the time was allys nail in the coffin. More that it was a starting point of a continuing run of poor results paricularly in cup competition. Of course hindsight plays a part but it is that "history" that attracts the criticism.

Why do you shake your head in disbelief when you also say you don't rate him. That appears that you believe he is above criticism!

Guest Unicorn
Malmo! I don't expect that folks thought that result at the time was allys nail in the coffin. More that it was a starting point of a continuing run of poor results paricularly in cup competition. Of course hindsight plays a part but it is that "history" that attracts the criticism.

Why do you shake your head in disbelief when you also say you don't rate him. That appears that you believe he is above criticism!

I said some of the criticism has me shaking my head. Some, not all.

My attention was drawn to a Groucho Marx quote about television. Apparently, he found it very educational - every time someone switched it on he headed to the library to read a book.

I had a heavy day travelling yesterday and when I returned home, the Rangers game in Canada had already started.

Did I try to find a live stream? Was I curious about who was in the team and how we were playing? No. I noted a few internet comments and caught up with more newsworthy items.

A few years ago, I could never have imagined this day, but now I feel further from the club than the lengthy Atlantic crossing to North America.

It's getting harder to convince myself that this club deserves my attention and my support.

So many have given up on it and I just can't get angry with them. When I can't be bothered watching Rangers on a live stream, I can hardly blame those who have chucked it altogether.