Just to be plain here, I do not exactly view the term "Ally bashers" as offensive, not least when we get a smiley featuring it. If people feel offended, I beg your pardon.

The central point remains that despite all deficiencies McCoist has as a manager, the games mentioned as "his failures" have been failures of the team as well as the manager, indeed, credit will have to go to the opposition as well. More often than not, team, opposition, and other circumstances are blocked out when it comes to giving McCoist FLAK and citing those games. Hardly the basis for any sort of impartial debate.

The buck stops with the manager. He signs the players, picks them, sets the tactics and coaches them. I think you are aware of this. It's another terrible excuse. Any failure will always be a combination of both the team and manager. They are the manager's players so the point is moot.

I have given you tonnes of games proving how inept he is.

I see SBS continues to run the Malmö & Maribor mantra ... and unreasonably so. To blame McCoist for both defeats borders to daftness, as it ignores half a dozen variables from each game, not least grave individual errors and an utter lack of luck on the park. But our resident McCoist bashers brush all this aside and call it excuses, in a glorious display of ignorance. Anyway, the games, much like Berwick or the 2-6 mauling by the Yahoos are history now and time moves on. No matter what war dances are performed on here, McCoist will remain in the office unless the team strings 10 defeats on the trott together. That is the stark reality, whether you and I like it or not.

Changing to 3 at the back to accommodate a 40 year old davie weir may well be one of the most stupid decisions ever taken by a manger of Rangers.

and strangely enough we're 3 years on and the same sort of stupidity is still being exercised at Ibrox.

First team squad costs including the management team is well over £20m for the 3rd and 4th division mate. Just shy of one third of this £67m fans think the board have made go missing! The actual club running costs are astronomical and that includes the player and football staff wages.

67 million was only for 19 months. Your figures are for 25. Will be 80 million that's gone missing over 25 months.

Changing to 3 at the back to accommodate a 40 year old davie weir may well be one of the most stupid decisions ever taken by a manger of Rangers.

and strangely enough we're 3 years on and the same sort of stupidity is still being exercised at Ibrox.

Reminds me of when Big Eck played three centre halfs against Hearts because they had 'two big guys up front'. Oh how we need new ideas at Ibrox.

67 million was only for 19 months. Your figures are for 25. Will be 80 million that's gone missing.

I wouldn't call player wages, staff wages. utility bills, the buying of the Albion Car Park, Edmiston House, historical football debts, pay offs for duds and staff etc etc as gone missing, it's clearly accounted for.

I wouldn't call player wages, staff wages. utility bills, the buying of the Albion Car Park, Edmiston House, historical football debts, pay offs for duds and staff etc etc as gone missing, it's clearly accounted for.

Some of it. Wasn't it 7 to 10 million on consultants.

Guest Unicorn

Malmo? Topical stuff. Wasn't the 2nd leg his 4th game in charge or something?

I don't think he's much of a manager at all, but some of the criticism he attracts online has me shaking my head in disbelief.