Probably wait until admin two strikes. :(

Not convinced by that as I'm not sure those in charge would be able to bring in as much money as they could via a more controlled sale - even at a lower share price.

I think the problem we have at the moment is that both King and (some) shareholders have an idea of what price they want to pay/receive but there will still be some uncertainty over what holding King can achieve.

For example, would King really want to pay e.g. £5-10m for 30% when it may not guarantee him a casting vote in the boardroom? I'd say it's much trickier achieving the 51% (or more) he probably wants as a few people (say for example Greenco) will be happy to sit tight until the very last moment.

Meanwhile the club sits in (negative) stasis with next to no investment. Tiresome for you and I but all part of the game for big-hitters like King and Green.

King is quite happy playing the long game.

It's a risky tactic but with every passing week, it's a tactic that looks as if it will pay off.

But just how bad will things get in the meantime and, just as importantly, what will happen if/when King does takeover?

Thats my fear as well Frankie - while Admin 2 would be disasterous and heart breaking for guys like us perhaps entrepreneurs like King would see it as an opportunity, perhaps its even his end game ?

But if that article is true and King has been working away feverishly behind the scenes then his intent is genuine and we should take heart from that, though his methods may not be our preferred option.

Thats my fear as well Frankie - while Admin 2 would be disasterous and heart breaking for guys like us perhaps entrepreneurs like King would see it as an opportunity' date=' perhaps its even his end game ?

But if that article is true and King has been working away feverishly behind the scenes then his intent is genuine and we should take heart from that, though his methods may not be our preferred option.[/quote']

We have to realise that emotion and business are often and usually immiscible. That's why SDM sold us in the first place and that's why every single penny will be a prisoner for King now, irrespective of his supporting credentials. Conversely, the 'Rangersitis' Green and McMurdo patronise us with doesn't exist and these people will also do anything for an extra pound or two. That's why we have a stand-off but it appears to be one side only getting publicly desperate which perhaps validates King's ongoing silence.

FWIW, I don't think admin II will happen because I don't see anyone having anything to gain from that this time. There will be no D&P for one thing.

We have to realise that emotion and business are often and usually immiscible. That's why SDM sold us in the first place and that's why every single penny will be a prisoner for King now, irrespective of his supporting credentials. Conversely, the 'Rangersitis' Green and McMurdo patronise us with doesn't exist and these people will also do anything for an extra pound or two. That's why we have a stand-off but it appears to be one side only getting publicly desperate which perhaps validates King's ongoing silence.

FWIW, I don't think admin II will happen because I don't see anyone having anything to gain from that this time. There will be no D&P for one thing.

Yes Im perhaps being slightly pessimistic speaking about Admin2 but there is considerable cause for concern.

Looking at the accounts from last year our outgoings are clearly outstripping our income, with some revenues even down on last year eg season ticket sales. The board's plan to raise revenue has clearly hit the skids in some respects - how do you think the shortfall will be met ? Loans ?

Yes Im perhaps being slightly pessimistic speaking about Admin2 but there is considerable cause for concern.

Looking at the accounts from last year our outgoings are clearly outstripping our income' date=' with some revenues even down on last year eg season ticket sales. The board's plan to raise revenue has clearly hit the skids in some respects - how do you think the shortfall will be met ? Loans ?[/quote']

The last couple of weeks has seen a number of kites flown with regard to investment.

Unfortunately, we've no way of knowing which strategy will be used. Obviously the most recent LSE release seems the most likely but even that was wrapped up in uncertainty and may be a few months away.

It just brings us back to how far the principal parties will go to secure or obtain share-holdings.

When does the Puma and/or 32red deals kick in though? How much do we get there? It is not all about ST sales.

I wonder why there is no talk of a naming rights deal for Ibrox ... and what Mike Ashley is up to these days.

Do you really think either deal will be enough to make up the shortfall and pay off existing loans? I don't.

And even if they were, they're merely keeping the wolf from the door for another few months. The club's future is in doubt - a naming rights deal with a chancer who made the most of our Sports Direct arrangement won't the one to secure it.

I admire your optimism but in this case it's seriously misplaced.

Do you really think either deal will be enough to make up the shortfall and pay off existing loans? I don't.

And even if they were, they're merely keeping the wolf from the door for another few months. The club's future is in doubt - a naming rights deal with a chancer who made the most of our Sports Direct arrangement won't the one to secure it.

I admire your optimism but in this case it's seriously misplaced.

That is not about optimism, but simply figures that are never brought up or looked at.