That's a position I cannot possibly support, I'm of the opinion the club needs to engage with as wide a cross-section of the support as possible.

The letters A & H are a wee clue!

When the inaugural meeting contains a suggestion that the club should not meet other fan groups, the cynicism that many feel towards this body seems to be fully justified.

What was the response to such an absurd suggestion?

When the inaugural meeting contains a suggestion that the club should not meet other fan groups, the cynicism that many feel towards this body seems to be fully justified.

What was the response to such an absurd suggestion?

I can only answer for myself and I cannot make it any clearer than in the first line of the reply you quoted.

looks like those who love "committees" , "Protocols", "constitutions" blah blah fucking blah will love this.... Think this group will talk more about themselves than become an effective fans voice..

I'd interpret more that that people shouldn't offer gratuitous abuse as opposed to valid, constructive concerns.

For example, Alan shouldn't be saying Mohsni is an useless overpaid idiot but Billy can question why our manager's policy is to persevere with under-performing players with discipline problems...

Much like Gersnet then. Respect is all that is asked.

I think BH said Stuart MacQuarrie chaired the meeting and took minutes which were subsequently added to by others.

I disagree slightly with that summation while Stuart did chair the meeting my own understanding is another board member supplied Stuart with a record of the meeting which Stuart adapted and submitted as the minute and after a few amendments it was submitted and is what you see on the website.

I disagree slightly with that summation while Stuart did chair the meeting my own understanding is another board member supplied Stuart with a record of the meeting which Stuart adapted and submitted as the minute and after a few amendments it was submitted and is what you see on the website.

Would have to be AH, seems he was the only one there.