Seems now that the RFB told Barhim Hemdani, aka Mr Alan Harris, has been told to do one by the RFB. A suggestion that has been pondered by many and one that will be welcomed by many, myself included. Now what about those unelected fan spokesmen for support groups, Alan. Still think those fans shouldn't have the right to be heard, from what i hear they're singing well tonight.

Now, who exactly are you and, more interestingly, what are you on?

EDIT: A look at FF gives me enough ideas about that now ...

Edited by der Berliner

Guest George McLean

I don't go on FF, mate. However where Mr Harris is concerned i find it very interesting that the RFB is the second such board he's been removed from. Why would that be, maybe because in the opinion of many he is a self serving egotist who is only interested in the interest of Mr. Harris rather than the wider fanbase. Hope that explains my interest in having a fans board who are only interested in the wider support and who will ask the appropiate questions re; the situation the club currently finds itself in. I very much doubt that Mr Harris would have looked to have rocked that particular boat given that he seems to desire an importance within the club and as some sort of figurehead for the greater Rangers support.

• 2 weeks later...
RFB meeting tonight according to the Minutes.

Anyone know if directors will be attending as per invite ?

They'll be there and hopefully answer some of my questions although I expect the usual slippery shenanigans.

They'll be there and hopefully answer some of my questions although I expect the usual slippery shenanigans.

This meeting/listing questions slipped my mind :oops:

It was only looking at the date that made me recall the meeting.

I'm sure the retail operation will be enquired into if the opportunity arises.

This meeting/listing questions slipped my mind :oops:

It was only looking at the date that made me recall the meeting.

I'm sure the retail operation will be enquired into if the opportunity arises.

If this thread is anything to go by Frankie better increase the forum's bandwidth.