A run down of known significant shareholders would be very interesting to see now.

On one hand we have the existing lot - Ashley,Easdale & proxies who hold 36%, and then we have the 3 Bears on 20%, Ally/Walter 3%, Prior 2.5%, BR/RF 1.5% and individual fans owning around 10%.

Then we have the hedge funds & corporates who bought in the existing IPO who dont appear to be fully sided either way.

(Please note all above figures are estimated and I would happily accept any corrections!)

"The Company has been informed that on 31 December 2014, George Taylor, Douglas Park and George Letham acquired 5,000,000, 5,000,000 and 3,299,415 ordinary shares of 1p each respectively, representing 6.14%, 6.14% and 4.05% of issued share capital.

"A DTR announcement is expected to follow in due course.

"The Board of Rangers is delighted that George Taylor, an existing Significant Shareholder, and George Letham, who provided the Company with a credit facility in 2014, together with Douglas Park have demonstrated their commitment to the Company through this purchase.

"The Directors welcome their continued enthusiasm towards contributing to the future success of the Company and club."

A run down of known significant shareholders would be very interesting to see now.

When they eventually get around to updating the major shareholders list on the investor relations site, it should look something like this:

Artemis - 8,109,223 = 9.95%

George Taylor - 7,575,000 = 9.34%

Mike Ashley - 7,265,000 = 8.92%

River and Mercantile - 5,754,827 = 7.06%

Douglas Park - 5,000,000 = 6.14% (+ what he already owned)

Blue Pitch Holdings - 4,426,485 = 5.43%

Sandy Easdale - 4,242,110 = 5.21%

Miton Group - 4,060,282 = 4.98%

George Letham - 3,299,415 = 4.05% (+ what he already owned)

Margarita - 2,600,000 = 3.19%

I think we can expect to see announcements of exact totals for both Douglas Park & George Letham.

What I'd really love to see though, is a list of all shareholders from 0.5% upwards, as the 3% upwards list only shows about 65% of the shares held or something like that.

When they eventually get around to updating the major shareholders list on the investor relations site, it should look something like this:

Artemis - 8,109,223 = 9.95%

George Taylor - 7,575,000 = 9.34%

Mike Ashley - 7,265,000 = 8.92%

River and Mercantile - 5,754,827 = 7.06%

Douglas Park - 5,000,000 = 6.14% (+ what he already owned)

Blue Pitch Holdings - 4,426,485 = 5.43%

Sandy Easdale - 4,242,110 = 5.21%

Miton Group - 4,060,282 = 4.98%

George Letham - 3,299,415 = 4.05% (+ what he already owned)

Margarita - 2,600,000 = 3.19%

I think we can expect to see announcements of exact totals for both Douglas Park & George Letham.

What I'd really love to see though, is a list of all shareholders from 0.5% upwards, as the 3% upwards list only shows about 65% of the shares held or something like that.

Looks like Artemis could be pretty crucial towards the final outcome.

This was posted on FF today.

All - I'm pleased to say that the 3 bears are supported by some serious horsepower in there quest to do right for the club.

There are a few international executives (big bluenoses) who are right behind them step by step.....the tide is turning, I believe the club will be in the right hands by the next 6-8 weeks if a few pivotal moves can turn out as expected.

We now need to focus that the tide is here and it's time to burst through on it.

Here's to an exciting few months.

Looks like Artemis could be pretty crucial towards the final outcome.

If we can acquire the shares from them then it's party time.

In the meantime keep trying to get ordinary bears to join RF/BR.

IMO Artemis will call it a day soon. They will see that there is no benefit to them continuing to hold a stake in Rangers.

Yes, they will have made a loss - but this is all part and parcel of their investment business. What they will have lost on us will be more than made up for in gains in other stocks within their funds/portfolios. This loss is a drop in the ocean to them in reality. River & Mercantile will be the same. Their holdings in Rangers are a tiny fraction over their overall portfolios. They will write this off and move on.

Edited by MoodyBlue