Whoever ends up in charge needs to be prepared to throw another £50m+ away in the short term if getting us back to the top is their aim

You would expect that once the good guys are in place, the Bears will come back and new shares might be made available.

At this moment and time, we have to wait and see whether the board is risking shareholder war and EGM, instead of doing a sensible thing. It would be good to know whether Sarver has or intents to contact King and the 3Bs and check out common (future) goals and tactics.

Edited by der Berliner

The only way i think Savers bid could be successful is if he has talks with DK and the 3B's to try and negotiate a deal / role for them if/when he takes over. Savers bid can only be accepted if 75% of shareholders agree, hence the need to have DK et al onside.

The immediate 6.5M loan i believe has been offered to try and appease the board.

What does interest me is the potential repercussions if the offer is accepted and the loan is approved. Since he has said it would be an immediate loan, which i assume would be used to pay off the existing loans and also to keep the club going until such times and the takeover is finalised - then there is a potential for the club to be in dire straits during that takeover process, and if anything bad happened such as admin, Saver would be a major creditor???

You would expect that once the good guys are in place, the Bears will come back and new shares might be made available.

At this moment and time, we have to wait and see whether the board is risking shareholder war and EGM, instead of doing a sensible thing. It would be good to know whether Sarver has or intents to contact King and the 3Bs and check out common (future) goals and tactics.

Which no doubt will happen.

But by the looks of it just now £20m+ needs to be spent just to get control around £8m needs to be spent to get us to the end of this season. We then need a whole new team which will cost at least another £10m+ just in the hope we win the league or at least qualify for Europe. Then we'll need to spend more to compete in Europe. Money will also need to be spent sorting our youth and scouting set-ups and then there will be pay off's and sorting out the onerous contracts

I just hope these guys whomever ends up in charge realise this and are in it for the long haul and are prepared to lose in the beginning to gain in the long run

Which no doubt will happen.

But by the looks of it just now £20m+ needs to be spent just to get control around £8m needs to be spent to get us to the end of this season. We then need a whole new team which will cost at least another £10m+ just in the hope we win the league or at least qualify for Europe. Then we'll need to spend more to compete in Europe. Money will also need to be spent sorting our youth and scouting set-ups and then there will be pay off's and sorting out the onerous contracts

I just hope these guys whomever ends up in charge realise this and are in it for the long haul and are prepared to lose in the beginning to gain in the long run

Agreed mate. We require tens of millions.

Team, coaches, stadium - all need an overhaul.

A few million here and there isn't going to touch the sides.

Edited by MoodyBlue

Would King definitely want to be in charge ?? I could see him fulfilling the Chairman role,

Which Sarver would want.

What they call themselves isn't that important, but I'd imagine that their egos would be such that they would each want to have the final say on any decisions.

They would not want to put in a 7 or 8 figure sum and not be able to call the shots. King has done that already and had his fingers burnt so I can't see him wanting to do it again.