Which no doubt will happen.

But by the looks of it just now £20m+ needs to be spent just to get control around £8m needs to be spent to get us to the end of this season. We then need a whole new team which will cost at least another £10m+ just in the hope we win the league or at least qualify for Europe. Then we'll need to spend more to compete in Europe. Money will also need to be spent sorting our youth and scouting set-ups and then there will be pay off's and sorting out the onerous contracts

I just hope these guys whomever ends up in charge realise this and are in it for the long haul and are prepared to lose in the beginning to gain in the long run

If they think that way, they will be mighty disappointed. There is no honest money to be made in Scottish football, especially with the sort of outlay being discussed, and that is why this needs to be a labour of love.

If they think that way, they will be mighty disappointed. There is no honest money to be made in Scottish football, especially with the sort of outlay being discussed, and that is why this needs to be a labour of love.

I honestly feel football in general at this time has peaked, it has about another 5 years tops before it'll need a major overhaul again. The next step for the footballing authorities is super leagues and the likes. Whomever comes in and takes over at Rangers needs to get us in a position where we can be part of that. When we end up in something like that, that's when money will be made.

PS I realise that the above is all very fantastical but I think that's the way football is going, my crystal ball also told this weeks lotto numbers, i can share if you like ;-)

Agreed mate. We require tens of millions.

Team, coaches, stadium - all need an overhaul.

A few million here and there isn't going to touch the sides.

You said that before ;) ... I take it that King and the 3Bs know exactly what is required and their recent actions show that they are committed to that course. It would have helped had the money they spent thus far had gone into the club.

Edited by der Berliner

Lots of chat going around about a possible EGM being called for given the dire need for cash within the next few days. Unless Sarver, King and the 3B's come to an agreement - i would imagine an EGM will be called by King et al to try and invoke change.

Given the way all the parties appear to be aligning - what could the potential outcome of an EGM be given the shareholdings? Quite possible that board members wont survive a vote if 50% is needed to remove, however are there any other aspects of change which could be blocked based on the Easdale block?

I honestly feel football in general at this time has peaked, it has about another 5 years tops before it'll need a major overhaul again. The next step for the footballing authorities is super leagues and the likes. Whomever comes in and takes over at Rangers needs to get us in a position where we can be part of that. When we end up in something like that, that's when money will be made.

PS I realise that the above is all very fantastical but I think that's the way football is going, my crystal ball also told this weeks lotto numbers, i can share if you like ;-)

*Awaits PM*