Well done Dave King and I hope you have the required level of support to see this through and win the EGM voting because we've had way too many false dawns in this life-sapping saga.

What I am worried about is they take a 10 mill loan from Cashley and it disappears out the back door before the EGM. Plus they can be writing lucrative contracts for themselves as we speak. Pay Cashley 10mill loan back + 5 board members 500.000 f-off bonus. 10-13 mill in the red and we have nothing for future running costs.

So is Bluedell. So am I.

Paul Murray, rightly or wrongly, is tarnished with some of our support. The better plan would have been to bring Paul in after they had secured the control/power/board seats they wanted.

Also, with no disrespect to Paul, what we really need at Ibrox is a forensic accountant. I don't believe that is Paul's area of expertise.

I agree with the point that Paul Murray may be seen as divisive, although I don't have an issue with him. His area of expertise is corporate finance and therefore would be an asset in respect of raising finance going forward.

I'd also agree that forensic accounting or day to day financial control wouldn't necessarily be his strong point and would expect a FD to be appointed to work alongside him.

I agree with the point that Paul Murray may be seen as divisive, although I don't have an issue with him. His area of expertise is corporate finance and therefore would be an asset in respect of raising finance going forward.

I'd also agree that forensic accounting or day to day financial control wouldn't necessarily be his strong point and would expect a FD to be appointed to work alongside him.

Whilst I have past criticisms of PM in the SDM era his return would go down like a lead balloon with the SFA.

I'd imagine PM knows too much for their liking during Whyte's time at Rangers. Ive always been suspicious about Regan's role throughout and if he was being advised by someone.

Lets hope PM sees this as an opportunity to settle a few old scores, proving the EGM is successful

What I am worried about is they take a 10 mill loan from Cashley and it disappears out the back door before the EGM. Plus they can be writing lucrative contracts for themselves as we speak. Pay Cashley 10mill loan back + 5 board members 500.000 f-off bonus. 10-13 mill in the red and we have nothing for future running costs.

A possibility, yet, this has been dragged out into the media world in nigh any minute detail by now. Are we to believe that these people would simply get away with it in a possible court case?

BTW, being away last night at work, I got a message telling me of King's EGM call. Coming back home again, I get a 8 page thread of which much is not about the EGM call as such, but already a debate about certain people mentioned ... tells its own story, really.

Edited by der Berliner

Whilst I have past criticisms of PM in the SDM era his return would go down like a lead balloon with the SFA.

I'd imagine PM knows too much for their liking during Whyte's time at Rangers. Ive always been suspicious about Regan's role throughout and if he was being advised by someone.

Lets hope PM sees this as an opportunity to settle a few old scores, proving the EGM is successful

I don't see the SFA having any issue whatsoever with PM. Does that theory suggest that none of the old guard can return, even if they were outspoken regarding Whyte at the time? Remember that would include Dave King.

They would have no valid reason for stopping PM.

I don't see the SFA having any issue whatsoever with PM. Does that theory suggest that none of the old guard can return, even if they were outspoken regarding Whyte at the time? Remember that would include Dave King.

They would have no valid reason for stopping PM.

I think it is in the SFA rules that they can block an appointment if the person has been involved with a club within something like five years of an insolvencyevent. Cant honestly see that happening though regards PM. The SFA have a lot more questions to answer than PM regards Whyte