what really matters is for us to be rid of the board and Ashley's control and fix any onerous contracts. for me football on the pitch is secondary at the moment.

I would totally disagree with that.

Unless the team is sorted people will not turn up to watch and revenues will plummet.

Unless the team is sorted people will not turn up to watch and revenues will plummet.

When the fans can believe that their financial support will be channelled into what we see on the pitch, they will be back in the numbers seen two years ago.

When the fans can believe that their financial support will be channelled into what we see on the pitch, they will be back in the numbers seen two years ago.

I doubt it. Rangers supporters will not watch dross. The early 1980's are an example of Rangers supporters staying away

I doubt it. Rangers supporters will not watch dross. The early 1980's are an example of Rangers supporters staying away

They turned out in huge numbers from 2012-2015. It isn't just the product on the park that is keeping people away. That is not the case for me and tens of thousands of others. It is the mistrust of the board. As soon as they are gone I will be back to support the new regime just like I went back in 2012. I don't expect everything to be fixed overnight but I will support their endeavours.

After watching that shambles today it is going to take tens of millions to rebuild the team.

Is Dave King willing to invest that sort of money?

Is Mike Ashely going to invest any money.

Do you have any anyone better in mind at the moment who are willing to invest more than the people now involved.

Is Mike Ashely going to invest any money.

Do you have any anyone better in mind at the moment who are willing to invest more than the people now involved.

Ashley has given us five players on loan who are better than what we've got at present which hopefully will get us promoted.

No I don't have anyone in mind but as I've said earlier neither side has convinced me they can take Rangers forward.

Returning from the game today I couldn't help wondering about the amount of funding which would be needed. Easily tens of millions and we don't even know who the manager will be. A shambolic situation

They turned out in huge numbers from 2012-2015. It isn't just the product on the park that is keeping people away. That is not the case for me and tens of thousands of others. It is the mistrust of the board. As soon as they are gone I will be back to support the new regime just like I went back in 2012. I don't expect everything to be fixed overnight but I will support their endeavours.

You may support the new regime initially but will you continue to do so if the product on the park doesn't improve or even gets worse?

Ashley has given us five players on loan who are better than what we've got at present which hopefully will get us promoted.

No I don't have anyone in mind but as I've said earlier neither side has convinced me they can take Rangers forward.

Returning from the game today I couldn't help wondering about the amount of funding which would be needed. Easily tens of millions and we don't even know who the manager will be. A shambolic situation

He has loaned us players, loaned us money, screwed us with disgraceful contracts, brought no investment into the club. How can you possibly think there is a chance he will take the club forward. He has had his chance, now give the others one.

It will not take tens of millions to get out of the championship.