New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

Oh wait a minute -Woh horses!!! This might not work. 'There's only one Mark Warburton, one Mark Warbuton, there's only........' - its not working! 'Mark Burburton's blue and white army.....' - nah still not working. :facepalm:

Any thoughts anyone?

Oh wait a minute -Woh horses!!! This might not work. 'There's only one Mark Warburton, one Mark Warbuton, there's only........' - its not working! 'Mark Burburton's blue and white army.....' - nah still not working. :facepalm:

Any thoughts anyone?

I'll use my loaf on this. ha

Dough !!!!!

I don't mind a slice of humour here and there guys but lets pan it, trying to sandwich puns in between every serious post. We're toast this season if we don't get serious. That much is plain to see.

Guest House Of Baelish

I have to say, this has been a welcomed change from spending the past 4 years dreading the Monday morning headlines.

I look forward to the press conference and musing over the battle plans.

Good night Bears.

The press are saying it's arranged for 2pm.

you could be forgiven for thinking we don't like traffic through our official site. They should have announced it tonight on our site. Then held the press conference tomorrow. Why keep it for the press to break?

* edit- someone needs to use their loaf

Edited by trublusince1982