New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

SkySports

3 year deal with Weir as his assistant, to be announced tomorrow.

BBC

#BBCSportsound .@RangersFC Mark Warburton has signed a three-year deal.He will be presented at a 2pm media conference tomorrow #Rangers

Okay, I'm a bit more confident it's going to happen, but I'll wait for official confirmation.

yeah i understand you think that. I think the opposite.

I just dont think only two to cover the first team at Ibrox is enough. We still need a first team coach / trainer. Cant see durrant or durie being a better option than Cathro

With Warburtons stated stance on youth, Cathro would be right up his street added to the fact cathro is coming back to Scotland unemployed it seems an obvious fit.

Fair enough. It was a follow up comment that I was responding to - I had not got my point across clearly to that poster,

thanks for further clarifying your stance, had we gone up I think it might have been feasible. I just can't see how they would have contemplated it where we are. Not that I disagree with the rest of your comments and not that I'd not be ecstatic were it to be announced tomorrow...

Edited by SteveC