New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

When I get a chance I'm going to do a piece on le guen and especially the myths that surround him and the slurring of players and team officials , the ability of rangers fans to rewrite the past to suit themselves is quite astounding

He had us playing well until the wee ned Ferguson returned from injury.

Really? That was 5 games. We played well against Hearts (and maybe Motherwell but I can't remember if it's the game I'm thinking of), but drew the other 3.

We were inconsistent under Le Guen. Played well sometimes but had quite a few off days as well.

Really? That was 5 games. We played well against Hearts (and maybe Motherwell but I can't remember if it's the game I'm thinking of), but drew the other 3.

We were inconsistent under Le Guen. Played well sometimes but had quite a few off days as well.

Various factors came in here, be that his different coahing style, new players, the "old brigade" not willing to adapt and whatnot. I remember being pretty uspet by the behaviour of some Rangers players at the time. Dunno what people expected, probably what they did from every new Gers boss: titles, and all of them. We'll never know how fortunes might have changes.

Sidenote, when was the last time that we (or any other Scottish team) managed to top a UEFA Cup (Euro/CL League) Group?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006%E2%80%9307_Rangers_F.C._season#Group_A

We destroyed motherwell but scrapped to a win.

We're all getting excited already and he hasn't even been officially confirmed. Just imagine what can be achieved in ST sales, with the correct adversing strategy with to regards a new beginning under Warburton.

Hope the board have got their act together on this, it's going to be mayhem for a few days, time to cash in imo.