Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

Yes I certainly am. Boyd said what I've been saying for a long time about DK

A lot of people say (and have said) a lot of things about Dave King, but I can't think of any good reason to 'sit up & take notice' of Kris Boyd's opinion on Mark Warburton's future.

You'd probably be as well asking Mystic Meg. :seal:

A lot of people say (and have said) a lot of things about Dave King, but I can't think of any good reason to 'sit up & take notice' of Kris Boyd's opinion on Mark Warburton's future.

You'd probably be as well asking Mystic Meg. :seal:

Ok we shall see but I don't see MW hanging around to get his reputation damaged by getting hammered in the top division next season ( if we're promoted)

Edited by RANGERRAB

We need investment from somewhere to improve the playing squad. Can the current board provide it? I don't think they can.

Aye but, what do you propose we do about that? Start chanting "Sack the board"? Is there a richer millionaire waiting in the wings to invest money that King is keeping out?

Ok we shall see but I don't see MW hanging around to get his reputation damaged by getting hammered in the top division next season ( if we're promoted)

are you always miserable? Every time you post in this thread it's doom and fucking gloom

MW & SDoW have done well so far but do the new board have the financial resources we will require for next season and beyond?

And reading what Kris Boyd said the other day should make a lot of us sit up & take notice.I totally agree with him MW will walk if finances are not made available. If we're back in the top league next season and getting hammered the crowds will soon drop off despite those who blindly support Mr King and his board

You know something Rab,you should walk away from Rangers!,it is not good for your health,you are going through some sort of mental breakdown,nothing to be ashamed of but there is help out there,good luck!

Only you're not being a realist mate.

Here's the reality we've just came through all the divisions up to the Championship in which we came third last year. We couldn't win a second play off tie against Motherwell home or away. During this time mostly all of our quality SPL players left the club when we started from the bottom. Any youth player who showed promise was sold off for relatively low transfer fees which a corrupt board filtered off to its place men.

It was only last year that the current board managed to gain control of the club and the direction it was moving in. Since then a number of things have happened. A whole new infrastructure has been put in place for future use. A new manager has been appointed and has implemented a three year plan to see the team playing in the SPL challenging for titles and European places etc etc etc.

However lets not pretend we are realists without acknowledging that we are playing in the Scottish second division right at this moment in time. Our only ambition right now is to win every tournament/competition we are involved in as such that is the Championship title, the Petrofac Cup and the Scottish Cup starting with Kilmarnock.

Talk of anything else is just wind n pish!

Correct mate,he is the most unrealistic poster on here,maybe he is lonely and just seeks the attention?

Rangers eye Southampton midfielder Reed

Rangers are eyeing a loan move for highly-rated Southampton midfielder Harrison Reed, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Gers boss Mark Warburton is looking to bolster his squad before the close of the transfer window and he has identified Reed as one of his top targets.

Reed is highly-regarded at Southampton having come through the club's famed youth academy and made his debut as a 17-year-old in 2013.

The all-action midfielder made his first Premier League start in December 2014 in a 3-0 win over Everton and he has made 21 appearances in total for the first-team.

However, Reed has found himself well down the pecking order in Ronald Koeman's plans with the likes of Jordy Clasie, Victor Wanyama, Oriol Romeu and James Ward-Prowse ahead of him in the Dutchman's plans.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/28/por-rangers-eye-southampton-midfielder-reed/

Rangers eye Southampton midfielder Reed

Rangers are eyeing a loan move for highly-rated Southampton midfielder Harrison Reed, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Gers boss Mark Warburton is looking to bolster his squad before the close of the transfer window and he has identified Reed as one of his top targets.

Reed is highly-regarded at Southampton having come through the club's famed youth academy and made his debut as a 17-year-old in 2013.

The all-action midfielder made his first Premier League start in December 2014 in a 3-0 win over Everton and he has made 21 appearances in total for the first-team.

However, Reed has found himself well down the pecking order in Ronald Koeman's plans with the likes of Jordy Clasie, Victor Wanyama, Oriol Romeu and James Ward-Prowse ahead of him in the Dutchman's plans.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/28/por-rangers-eye-southampton-midfielder-reed/

I don't know anything about this player,but I'm sure MW does and if he thinks he is good enough then that will do for me,after all he hasn't let us down yet,so far!

MW is looking to bolster squad with top target Reed from Southhampton????.

Come on he might be a target but not a top one the top one's have not materialised as we all know.

However let's hope the new names in the frame can be signed and do a good job for us and for first welcome Billy King.