Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

Can they keep on coming up with six million though? That's why not getting promoted is unthinkable.

It's ok to admit you were wrong Rab, instead of moving the goal posts again :D

Edited by craig

This loan deal with Billy King...have we got an option to sign him permanently? Do you think a price has already been agreed if things turn out hopefully for the good of Rangers?

I've always wanted that boy at Ibrox and to be a total success for us, I'd love to see in the same way Barrie links with Wallace on the left being replicated on the right side of the park, now that would be something - King Billy linking with Tav, with Waggy and Miller waiting in the box.

no he has to return according to neilson

Okay Guys I have removed a some posts from the thread. All I can say is grow up and debate without the bullshit,

I'd just like to echo Pete's words here.

I don't expect to come on in the morning and find folk acting in a way my two infant school daughters would be embarrassed by. We should all be big and ugly enough to respect each others opinions and disagree without getting personal - either on the open forum or privately. If there is any issue with that please use the report function at the bottom of each post and allow my fine team of administrators to deal with it.

I'm still of the opinion that MOH has not yet happened because we a) don't need him that badly and b) St. Johnstone did and does for the Yahoo and tomorrow's Hibs game. Just a hunch.

For the here and now, King is a good addition, someone who will fit in better than Oduwa - mainly because of experience at this level and the Scottish game. I take it that Accrington Stanley told us that Crooks and Windass will stay put this window, hence we looked at Diagouraga and now possibly Reed.

The Reed link is in thus far disappointing as I would have thought Thompson might get a chance, though it seems that MW is looking for a more experienced lad right now. The Wolves-man has not signed as far as I can see, but having strikers Hardie and now Liam Burt training with the first team may indicate that MW is looking to freshen things up agewise too, should circumstances allow it.

This is well worth a read for those that don't think King is good enough:

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/314157-how-hearts-brushed-aside-the-competiton-to-win-the-scottish-championship/

Yes, there's some uncertainty about his suitability for higher levels but, for the rest of this season, he's certainly more than useful.

Well, not wanting to put salt into open wounds, but last season our "goals per chances" ratio was rotten. We probably created about 1/3 less than nowadays, but still should have won most games if we had converted the opportunities we created. What probably hasn't changed is the "goals per opposition chances conceded" ratio, only that it doesn't hurt us that much this time around. And before anyone works himelf into a frenzy re last season's team, we sure are much better quality-wise now and I'm not comparing that.

I'm quite content with signing King. I'm not too pleased about a loan signing that we can't sign permanently, but that might change. However, I think he'll fit in very well: exactly the type we need. And, if nothing else, it's great for the LOLZ!

I seen Harrison Reed a couple of times playing in the Europa League the year before last under Pochettino, and he's a tidy DM, playing short-passes, keeping the ball moving. To be honest, he reminds me of Murdoch in his stature and his style. Reed's stronger and more composed, though (how is it Scottish youngsters just don't look as physical as their English counterparts?). He'd be a decent acquisition, but again, I'd prefer a permanent deal -- although I'm not sure how likely that is, as he is highly regarded.