Warburton to Fulham?

I'm cool about this Fulham interest in Warburton, it would be rather arrogant of the club to act as Billy big bollocks to refuse Fulham permission to speak to Warbs, or Warbs to speak to them. Professional curtsey is the hallmark of our club and the confidence to allow dialogue between party's. As long as Warburton knows he's wanted and appreciated by the club and it's supporter, maybe even a nod also that extra money and a budget increase could be on offer, doesn't upset me too much as i think Warbs is worth it.

Typical of that lot to try and make it out to be No smoke without a fire scenario.

Graham Spiers ‏@GrahamSpiers 2h2 hours ago

Graham Spiers Retweeted PA Dugout

“Disrespectful” – beyond argument Mark Warburton’s favourite word.*

*Just as Walter Smith’s was “consistency”.

https://twitter.com/GrahamSpiers

I wonder whether they invented the word bampot especially for Britney.

Graham Spiers ‏@GrahamSpiers 2h2 hours ago

Graham Spiers Retweeted PA Dugout

“Disrespectful” – beyond argument Mark Warburton’s favourite word.*

*Just as Walter Smith’s was “consistency”.

https://twitter.com/GrahamSpiers

Spiers used to regularly flash his pompous pomposity credentials by reminding his readership that he was an honours graduate in Theology and Divinity.

I can exclusively reveal that dearest Graham is a recipient of a double First in Bawbaggery and Bampottery.

Spiers used to regularly flash his pompous pomposity credentials by reminding his readership that he was an honours graduate in Theology and Divinity.

I can exclusively reveal that dearest Graham is a recipient of a double First in Bawbaggery and Bampottery.

I'll drink to that :cheers:

The Dopey Rhecord must be struggling for some negative news of our club so instead invent another one.

Warburton emphasises "shockingly incorrect stories from certain media outlets"

"Such stories are incorrect and disrespectful to me, to Rangers and the supposed interested party in this case Fulham. Appalling"

Welcome to the small world of shit stirring, obsessive hatred and non-stories of the press in wee Scotland Mark.

Mind the bigotry against RFC too Mark...it's relentless with no end in sight, maybe they'll find a way to drive you out eventually, they will come after you like you'll never understand.