Warburton to Fulham?

I have faith in Warburton as posted some days ago I feel that he is an honest person.

It is the tabloid press that feel the need to publish such dross as they no longer have anything untoward happening at Rangers to have headlines about,indeed The Sun back page headline is that 5 clubs have approached Warbs.Total Joke.

I know that it is not part of this thread but praise to the Police & Stewards for their professional handling of the roof incident on Tuesday night.

Latest MW comments at today's press conference:

MW: "There is no interest, Rangers are not aware of anything. Get the facts right. It's disrespectful to me and Rangers."

MW: "It's categorically not the case. I was so frustrated that a story with no substantiation came out last night."

MW: "I'm absolutely committed to Rangers. There has been no approach. It's on the website to say so."

MW: "I can't keep answering the same question. No-one is listening to me. Hear my words: disrespectful to me, Rangers, Fulham."

MW: "Any media outlet with integrity investigates and substantiates."

Edited by Frankie

Latest MW comments at today's press conference:

MW: "There is no interest, Rangers are not aware of anything. Get the facts right. It's disrespectful to me and Rangers."

MW: "It's categorically not the case. I was so frustrated that a story with no substantiation came out last night."

MW: "I'm absolutely committed to Rangers. There has been no approach. It's on the website to say so."

MW: "I can't keep answering the same question. No-one is listening to me. Hear my words: disrespectful to me, Rangers, Fulham."

MW: "Any media outlet with integrity investigates and substantiates."

Over to Lamont/Wilson at BBC Scotland and how they update their story.

For the record, this is how it stands and was updated at 11.05am this morning.

Rangers have been made aware of interest in manager Mark Warburton from Fulham and are concerned the Englishman may be tempted to London.

BBC Scotland understands that the Ibrox club will offer Warburton an improved package to fend off the advances of the Championship side.

Fulham are the latest in a list of five clubs to target the Rangers manager.

The Englishman is stressing he is going nowhere and money is not a motivation for him.

Warburton tweeted on Wednesday that he was "going nowhere and no club has approached me".

Fulham have identified Warburton as a candidate to succeed Kit Symons.

On Tuesday, Warburton said after his side's 4-0 Scottish Championship victory over Dumbarton: "We're into a long-term project at Rangers and we're in a good place right now.

"I respectfully always answer questions.

"I'm manager of Rangers and it's disrespectful to Rangers and to a club like Fulham, who conduct their business in the right manner.

"I'm sure they'll be disappointed in these rumours."

And, on Twitter on Wednesday evening, the manager said he was "bemused and frustrated by shockingly incorrect stories from certain media outlets".

Fulham missed out on Reading manager Steve Clarke and Birmingham City boss Gary Rowett.

Warburton, who is from London and has members of his family living in the city, has spoken to Rangers chairman Dave King about the possibility of adding to the club's squad in the January transfer window.

The former Brentford boss arrived at Ibrox in the summer and has led Rangers to the top of the Scottish Championship.

Fulham are 13th in the Championship south of the border, with former Celtic midfielder Peter Grant in caretaker charge of the first team. The Scot wants to retain his role with the development squad.

The search for a new manager is being conducted by chief football officer Mike Rigg, who was previously technical director at Queens Park Rangers and Manchester City.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34980312

Edited by buster.

I think many of us are too ready to jump on the media at any given opportunity. That isn't to say that they sometimes don't deserve it but by constantly and almost automatically directing blame towards them, no-one pays real attention or is very interested as it is diluted in the weekly deluge,

I think you are being far too kind to the media who these days are very, very rarely journalists with the original definition. They mostly come across as delusional, agenda driven bloggers with no objectivity, no in depth knowledge, no rationality and no integrity. As Warburton said there is bugger all research or substantiation, it's mostly just plain bullshit or rumour mongering, with a bit of Chinese whispers.

Some may not be as raving mad as they seem but instead could be carefully using that persona to acquire a following of delusional people who desperately want to hear the stuff that is fed to them as all part of their wishful thinking.

It's all about clickbait these days and negative, controversial stuff about Rangers sets the country aloud with a immense, cacophonous tap dance - clickety, clickety click.

Edited by calscot

Wes Foderingham at 'presser'

Rangers FC ‏@RangersFC 9 minHace 9 minutos

WF: The manager spoke to us this morning and told us he's going nowhere, he's here to see out the project.

https://twitter.com/RangersFC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Aye but......... aye but..........................but.......................but................................ :twisted: