Chairman’s Update To Supporters

Christ! After Hibz reaching the final of the League Cup, and Ross County also joining them...The Scottish Cup is a serious probability for us. I'll be very disappointed if we don't WIN it and get us a EL place next season.

It will be a very tall order for us to win the SC this season I think.

Don't know if this is right thread to bring this up.It seems that Dave King and all are trying to end Sports direct interest in the club(retail contract etc.).

Does anyone know if we receive payment for the inside eyesore advertising of that odious lot or if it is part of the contracts made to suit Fatman and his cohorts.

If not paid for or part of contract get rid of the offensive signs immediately.

Don't know if this is right thread to bring this up.It seems that Dave King and all are trying to end Sports direct interest in the club(retail contract etc.).

Does anyone know if we receive payment for the inside eyesore advertising of that odious lot or if it is part of the contracts made to suit Fatman and his cohorts.

If not paid for or part of contract get rid of the offensive signs immediately.

As part of the deal for returning the £1 naming rights Sports Direct received 25% of in stadium advertising.

Why is this statement being made by the chairman of the club? The fans groups should be completely independent of the club, the last thing we need is another company union type organisation.

"Work is also ongoing to merge the existing supporters groups. The new organisation that emerges will provide Rangers fans with a way to get even closer to the Club and to increase the supporter shareholding position."

The new group will be completely independent but will have a close relationship with the Club. However, it will not toe the party line when it comes to something that the fans are not happy about and the Club understands this. I have actually suggested that the elected board of the new organisation can not receive any benefits from the Club. They have to be in it to benefit the Club and not themselves.

The new group will be completely independent but will have a close relationship with the Club. However, it will not toe the party line when it comes to something that the fans are not happy about and the Club understands this. I have actually suggested that the elected board of the new organisation can not receive any benefits from the Club. They have to be in it to benefit the Club and not themselves.

That's good, the way it should be. Don't understand why the club chairman would make that statement, he seems to run off at the mouth at times. Just like he did when talking about buying the old company back.

I thought it was fairly widely known how much the costs would be - and we already knew the judge had awarded us costs.

Like I said, I hadn't actually read it anywhere - not explicitly anyway. Maybe I missed it. I thought it was interesting to see it spelled out as confirmation.