The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

How would you know it is transfer discussions and not just an initial meeting to speak to the kid about Rangers, his aspirations, thoughts and to generally find out what kind of person he is ?

I doubt McParland would be involved in transfer discussions - that isn't a scouts job

So,this is an ideal place to speak to the kid(??)about Rangers,his aspirations,thoughts etc,etc.?Nothing like conducting your private buisness in the public glare is there?

I'm sad to admit, I've been googling pictures of the three possible players for the last 5-10 minutes and I think it's Mariappa.

I know the Nelson rumour has been circulating for a few weeks, but when I saw that Mariappa had been released by Crystal Palace I thought he could be a likely target because of the Watford link.

Edited by Rousseau

In case anyone was - like me - wondering who this fellow is, Adrian Mariappa is a 29-year freebie (now), who has played centre-half for Crystal Palace up until recently ...

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/adrian-mariappa/profil/spieler/38145

... before that it was Reading and Watford. He's played about 10 times for Palace last season, dunno what he's done to be benched that often.

Edited by der Berliner

I'm sad to admit, I've been googling pictures of the three possible players for the last 5-10 minutes and I think it's Mariappa.

I know the Nelson rumour has been circulating for a few weeks, but when I saw that Mariappa had been released by Crystal Palace I thought he could be a likely target because of the Watford link.

[tweet]744227882214490112[/tweet]