The Summer Transfer Rumour Round-up Thread

I couldn't care less who Joey Barton supports, the same as I didn't care who MoJo supported. The ONLY thing that matters to me, and the vast majority of Rangers fans is "Can he perform well for Rangers".

As Barton put it when asked about his Celtic allegiances... "Just wait till you see the first Old Firm game to see where my allegiances are". That will do for me.

Exactly - we'll see if the green & the grey hail him as one of their own when he walks out at Breezeblock Boulevard in September. They don't do irony do they? What team did the man they see as Barton's green & grey nemisis to be, Scott Brown, support when he was younger?

Going to be very difficult to keep Windass, Rossiter & Forrester out the starting XI next season IMO

Have not seen that much of Rossiter though. Windass looks to be a very quick attack-minded midfielder, from those scenes. Then remember that we still got McKay, Holt and Waghorn. Our front line looks quite talented thus far, as it did last season. If only we had a bit more accuracy.

Exactly - we'll see if the green & the grey hail him as one of their own when he walks out at Breezeblock Boulevard in September. They don't do irony do they? What team did the man they see as Barton's green & grey nemisis to be, Scott Brown, support when he was younger?

I'm actually enjoying the fact that they are falling over themselves to tell us that "Scott Brown will show Joey Barton who is boss next year". If Scott Brown is their savior then they are screwed !

I'm actually enjoying the fact that they are falling over themselves to tell us that "Scott Brown will show Joey Barton who is boss next year". If Scott Brown is their savior then they are screwed !

Will Broon be out of Hallidays' back pocket by then?

Will Broon be out of Hallidays' back pocket by then?

Guy on Twitter says to me "the test comes next season mate. We'll see if Andy steps up next season. Time will tell".

To which I responded "The SC wasn't a test then ? That's denial. In the SC Brown failed, AH didn't".

They are absolutely deluded about Brown's talent. Long may it continue.

Halliday is a fine player but Barton is a class above - yet this lot seem to think that Brown will have his way with Barton when he got completely outclassed by Halliday and was blowing out his arse after less than an hour chasing shadows.