Barton *thinks* he's still a Rangers player

Well, maybe, just maybe, he told Senderos and Kiernan what we were thinking on this very board last Saturday afternoon? If that was the case, I can't see much wrong in that ... well, perhaps pending on the words he used. At this moment and time, we should not give the media any more credence than we normally do (which includes the "I don't like him anyway - folk).

This is much ado about nothing. A 'frank discussion' has been had, and perhaps Barton has gone too far. I don't have a problem with it.

I don't like how it has been aired in public, but there's not much you can do about that nowadays with social media etc. Barton's radio interview was a response to the conjecture that has been built up by the press.

Edited by Rousseau

Listened to the Interview and have to say that i'm not going to start calling for him to be axed from the team, he cares about us winning and i would rather have players who care than players who don't, we know he's opinionated, we know he's struggled for form but to be fair so have many others, in my opinion we need to get behind the team and push through this rough spell, please let's not start blaming individuals and fighting amongst ourselves, yes football is about opinions and i respect that but i hate seeing players being singled out for abuse because it gets us nowhere,

We Are The People lets show our class and move forward for the challenges ahead.