Barton *thinks* he's still a Rangers player

either way we should be better off this weekend with him out the team for a bit

We dont need him. If we can get shot off him & maybe Krankcjar too we should take the opportunity. I shudder to think what we're paying them which could be better spent elsewhere.

We've got Halliday, Forrester, Windass who should all start on saturday plus we've got Holt, Rossiter and maybe Crooks when they return from injury.We're not short in MF

Edited by RANGERRAB

We dont need him. If we can get shot off him & maybe Krankcjar too we should take the opportunity. I shudder to think what we're paying them which could be better spent elsewhere.

We've got Halliday, Forrester, Windass who should all start on saturday plus we've got Holt, Rossiter and maybe Crooks when they return from injury.We're not short in MF

So we end up back to our age old problem we pay them to leave.

Incident with Josh Jeffries he kept calling him Joe and Kenny Miller corrected him. He stormed off saying he didn't give a f.... Who he was.

From Jellybeans FF

Strange reaction if true but in saying that who knows the technicalities of it. We already have a Josh in Windass for example, maybe Barton even told the boy I will call you Joe to differentiate then became irascible when Miller who may even have known of the arrangement made an issue of it? You just never know the underlying current of these tiffs.

Incident with Josh Jeffries he kept calling him Joe and Kenny Miller corrected him. He stormed off saying he didn't give a f.... Who he was.

From Jellybeans FF

Seems very petty.

When I was 'S' form with Dundee Utd, Paul Hegarty (then coach) used to call me Alistair for the whole bloody pre-season.

I think this story must go a bit deeper.

There seems to be a number of incidents the in the know guy's are reporting. He seemingly had a bust up with Wallace in the dressing room after the game and then on Tuesday him and Halliday were close to fisty-cuffs