Club Statement: Joey Barton suspended for three weeks

The Celtic signing debate is between lawell and Barton. Nothing to do with Rangers. So hope that's all Rangers da in that matter.

Barton went to Ibrox and spoke to MW. We don't know what was said so we don't know why the 3 weeks. But criticising manager and colleagues if it is excess needs an apology not an appearance on talksport and further newspaper articles. Good riddance to him.

You get the feeling that Joey doesn't comprehend that speaking your mind isn't always an admirable character trait or socially wise. You can't go walking around saying to people excuse me but you're ugly and expect them to thank you for being honest. There are alternative ways to approach things.

Especially if, to keep up the analogy, you're no oil painting yourself

It's all become a bit of a farce now.

The Guardian interview is a bad joke.

Whole episode has turned into a farce, certainly.

The Guardian article, for me, was a sad indication of a very troubled mind.

This leopard ain't changing his spots anytime soon.

Whoever instigated the signing will be cringing as I don't see any happy ending in sight.

I wondered where the Guardian interview came from so quickly. The guy is showing his true colours and obviously is still immature. Don't think he will be pulling on the Blue jersey again. He talked the talk but couldn't walk the walk - that should be his final chapter in the new book.

I wondered where the Guardian interview came from so quickly. The guy is showing his true colours and obviously is still immature. Don't think he will be pulling on the Blue jersey again. He talked the talk but couldn't walk the walk - that should be his final chapter in the new book.

I think the Guardian interview was done before he met Warburton on Monday.