Well who's next

Are we allowed to say The style of play Mcleish immplements is out dated and boring?

I guess we don't know what style he would bring this time around, but chances are that you're right. He would certainly bring some stability if he came in till the end of the season.

With the Portuguese guy atleast you can get excited by the unknown.

That's what football is all about. Getting excited about the unknown, and why to an extent I'd prefer a lot of others to the likes of McInnes.

The problem is when reality sets in after 4 months..... :D

Are we allowed to say The style of play Mcleish immplements is out dated and boring?

I think it is a safe bet to say that McLeish knows and is comfortable playing a particular style....one that is more focused on simply getting a result, by any means required. If that means 10 players behind the ball in order to achieve a draw, then so be it. Walter Smith employed a very similar philosophy.

I have no idea on Pedro's playing philosophy, but hopefully (whoever) comes in, likes to do things along the same roads as MW - I think the overall philosophy was excellent - but can implement it better and in a more adaptable manner.

The problem with bringing back a previous manager is that you know how they operate, therefore you lose that sense of excitement etc. Plus all the other teams know how they operate.

Quite. Instead of getting our disappointment in early, imagine how angry we can all get when it doesn't match our expectations.

I think it is a safe bet to say that McLeish knows and is comfortable playing a particular style....one that is more focused on simply getting a result, by any means required. If that means 10 players behind the ball in order to achieve a draw, then so be it. Walter Smith employed a very similar philosophy.

I have no idea on Pedro's playing philosophy, but hopefully (whoever) comes in, likes to do things along the same roads as MW - I think the overall philosophy was excellent - but can implement it better and in a more adaptable manner.

The problem with bringing back a previous manager is that you know how they operate, therefore you lose that sense of excitement etc. Plus all the other teams know how they operate.

what was that exactly?

A bullfighter?

Well, that's positive for me.

The team marching out to the Toreador song from Carmen will be uplifting.

The half time entertainment will be exciting, and will open new sponsorship opportunities with the bull.

(Dare I ask if that will be uma vermelho touro? There is no such thing as coincidence, after all.)

Edited by Uilleam

I think we will make a mistake by appointing Perdo Caixinha it looks like he does not have any success in management and looks to have had as many clubs as some of the hack golfers I have seen on Whitecraigs golf course on a sunday morning , get a british manager in charge at least there will be no language barrier .