The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

So, selling their best winger to the Yahoos was okay then? Gave them the cash required to stay in business, transfer business that is, and now they don't need any and can go on with McLean (no matter what we think of him) being probably unhappy? Or can put their feet in the ground and try to squeeze unreasonably sums of money out of us? Never seen that before ... nope.

I think they want to play a pretend game with their bleating crowd of saying that the yahoos are so far ahead we can't compete with them but we can compete with Rangers so we wont sell to them. I don't think they will be competing with us at all. They will be competing with the rest for third.

But if that's the way they want to play it with an unhappy player so be it. If we still want him sometime in the next 12 months we will take him for a pittance or even free.

Sources in England have told Rangers to be on standby for a £2million double raid on the club by former boss Mark Warburton for James Tavernier and Barrie McKay.

However, Rangers have had no approaches yet from Nottingham Forest for the full-back and winger, who were favourites of Warburton during his time at Ibrox.

Rangers have made an initial offer to Aberdeen for Kenny McLean but the Dons are reluctant to deal with their league rivals, even although the talented midfielder only has 12 months left on his current contract.

Rangers are still in for Jamie Walker and Graham Dorrans but may have to play a waiting game over the summer as Hearts and Norwich mull over bids for players who also still have only a season remaining on their existing deals.

Record

Sources in England have told Rangers to be on standby for a £2million double raid on the club by former boss Mark Warburton for James Tavernier and Barrie McKay.

For the 2 of them, I'd be looking for another £1m on top of that - £3m as an absolute minimum (£1m for Tav, £2m for McKay)....with sell on clauses for both.

Edited by Darthter

For the 2 of them, I'd be looking for another £1m on top of that - £3m as an absolute minimum (£1m for Tav, £2m for McKay)....with sell on clauses for both.

mckay's in the last year of his contract

Exactly....that's why I've put him down at £2m.

If Jamie Walker from Hearts is valued at £1m......McKays worth double that any day of the week.

Assists & goals scored would say different!, I hope Barrie gets his finger out and finally realise his full potential, either he wants to sign or he doesn't, time for him to decide!

Assists & goals scored would say different!, I hope Barrie gets his finger out and finally realise his full potential, either he wants to sign or he doesn't, time for him to decide!

Personally, I think McKay may be biding his time to try and see who shows interest and also where he fits in PC's plans in the first couple of Euro games...

Rangers News

15 mins ·

Rangers are putting in a bid for a mystery EPL player today. That info comes from one of my most solid contacts. His contact is water tight.

Also Walker and McLeans bids will be going in today.

You can take this info to the bank.