[FT] Motherwell 1 - 2 Rangers (Dorrans 4, 59pen)

I'm glad we have Dunfermline at home on Wednesday which should be a run of the mill win in front of a home crowd giving them a further chance to gel more before a sterner test next Saturday.

Dorrans won us the 3 points Fod saved us from losing 2 of them. Morelos should start ahead of Herrera on Wednesday as he looks a far better front man. Miller had a rare off day however his assist and work rate gives him pass marks. Windass blew hot then cold. In the end we got what we came for.

I did say I'd take an ugly win, and that was certainly that. The switch to 3 at the back worked, but it conceded far too much territory to 'Well; I can't see us withstanding that kind of pressure week in week out - not sure my ticker can take it either! A win's a win.

I was wondering what you think Motherwell done (if anything) to keep Windass quiet in the second half

pretty strange but entertaining game

the good, we were lively going forward and created a lot of chances.

thought windass was superb at times and sooo unlucky

fantastic league debut from dorrans

at the back? a shambles

what a save from fod to stop them equalising

and how on earth was moult not sent off for elbowing herrera and then almost immediately halving a player at the edge of the box?

overall a much needed win but we really have to start burying chances

I was wondering what you think Motherwell done (if anything) to keep Windass quiet in the second half

They got their right back (Tait I think he's called) to play deeper and the right centre closer to him to cover the inside run.

I agree with Big Jaws. I also thought he was knackered after that first half; he was a little slower tracking back too which helped 'Well get those easy crosses from deep.