Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

Even though I was disappointed at losing their first goal, I tend to agree. It was even at the point of the sending off and I would still fancy our chances from that point.

What he did to Jack was all the more bizarre given that he had already let Stokes stay on the field after chasing down and manhandling Tavernier who was also bizarrely yellow carded for being manhandled. Then the same thing happens again and this time we get a red card???

We were still reeling from that when they got the second goal which i'm confident wouldn't have happened if we hadn't suddenly been thrown into turmoil and trying to absorb that. I'm going to be severely disappointed if there isn't an official complaint already on the way about this referee and a rescinding of Jacks card.

Each game is different though. Hibs got a lucky break with their 2nd and the way they played suited them, with us being down to 10 and we also had to open up ... and they exploited the spaces.

dB your positivity always amazes me. My point is after the sending off we should have changed our style of play and set up ourselves to defend, in the short term at least.

Ref should becsacked thats cheating

Totally agree GS. Beaton is as Rabid as they come. He allowed them to kick the crap out us till he got the reaction he wanted. He didn't hide it and he never has.

Yes we were poor and why Rossiter wasn't brought on I don't know? However some of us need to waken up. Beaton is a disgrace of a referee and I noticed Kenny Miller ignored him. KM is not one to that unless he suspects something.

Case closed!!

It's not difficult to think of alternative tactics after having a player sent off and going 2-1 down. However, I have some sympathies for a manager who at least at half time, still harboured an intention to win the game. As always, hindsight makes wonderful decision makers.

It wouldn't be the first time an apparent injustice went on to draw players together. The next game or two will show us if this group of players has character or not.

Edit: That wasn't refereeing, it was rank incompetence.

Edited by Bill

dB your positivity always amazes me. My point is after the sending off we should have changed our style of play and set up ourselves to defend, in the short term at least.

Oh, IMHO we tried, but were not quick enough. They had their tails up, had a go and were lucky. After that it was probably damage limitation till HT and we changed it then.

Pedro tells the interviewer We Are The People

Excellent from the gaffer! He said just enough there, without saying anything to get himself in trouble. He knows we have a number of people against us as he said. I really hope he's successful for us because he's got the class I respect as a Rangers manager. We're all behind you PC. WATP.