[FT] Partick Thistle 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 19; Dorrans 77)

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but after Erskine was sent off, later on in the game the camera kept showing him watching the game.

AFAIK when you get sent off,to the dressing room you go and the dressing room you stay.

I'm not sure where he was since I didn't catch all of the game, but any player sent off must leave "the vicinity" of the pitch. That means he can't be in the dug out, but the stand is ok. Obviously the dressing room is the normal place for players sent off since they are told to stay there by the management team or are so pissed off that they don't want to show face.

Some on here say that certain players are not Rangers players but then some on here say they are fans but do not seem to be Rangers fans.

BTW I can see nothing wrong in so called "gesture" to Thistle fans,mischievous but not threatening or obscene.

By the way, both goals were great finishes. Let's not forget that. The BT commentators didn't give Morelos nearly enough credit for his goal - it was an excellent strike.

I spent last night on the first of 15 nights dog-sitting. The house has Sky so no joy there. It also has a wee gizmo which shows 650 tv channels but I couldn't get it to work. I ended up listening to the match on BBC radio.

The bias was absolutely incredible. Worse than I imagined it could ever be. The excitement when Thistle were moving forward was palpable with those bastards.

Both our goals sounded crackers although I've still to view.

Windass is rubbish. I couldn't care less about his gesture.

I wouldn't say he's rubbish but needs a better end product to his game.

I think Pedro is aware that the left side of MF needs strengthening although I'm not 100 percent convinced Jamie Walker or Kenny McLean are the answer

I spent last night on the first of 15 nights dog-sitting. The house has Sky so no joy there. It also has a wee gizmo which shows 650 tv channels but I couldn't get it to work. I ended up listening to the match on BBC radio.

The bias was absolutely incredible. Worse than I imagined it could ever be. The excitement when Thistle were moving forward was palpable with those bastards.

Both our goals sounded crackers although I've still to view.

Forza app is the way to go if it's only the goals that you want. Great for live updates from almost any team you fancy following.

I've just seen the first studs up tackle there (I was out the room when it happened). How the hell was that not a red card? I don't like to bang on about refereeing but when football matches are tight, and seasons are tight, constant decisions regularly going against you makes a massive difference, as we are seeing. Collum didn't give a foul for Miller then the ball went up the park and he gave a free kick against Rangers for the exact same thing. How they finished the game with 10 men I'll never know. I don't want to sound like one of them but there is a clear agenda against Rangers. Whether it is on purpose or it is subconscious, I don't know.

Windass is rubbish. I couldn't care less about his gesture.

Are Barrie McK in disguise?

Anyway, that is a perfect example about the bipolar view on team performances I spoke about above. For I would assume that you were half as critical last week when he came on and essentially changed the game with a goal and great work for our third from fellow influental sub Pena? He sure isn't the finished article, probably no left winger and not suited to games at venues like yesterday's from the off, but rubbish he is not.

I've just seen the first studs up tackle there (I was out the room when it happened). How the hell was that not a red card? I don't like to bang on about refereeing but when football matches are tight, and seasons are tight, constant decisions regularly going against you makes a massive difference, as we are seeing. Collum didn't give a foul for Miller then the ball went up the park and he gave a free kick against Rangers for the exact same thing. How they finished the game with 10 men I'll never know. I don't want to sound like one of them but there is a clear agenda against Rangers. Whether it is on purpose or it is subconscious, I don't know.

That's a brilliant post Stugers! I'm not sure it's a conscious decision however I could tell you that nothing ever is?? I was pensively mulling over similar and wasn't sure how to approach it? I'm not sure it's a deliberate agenda, I don't think they have sat down and said "let's get the h@uns".

However there will be some more than others who harbour a grudge. Is this affecting their judgment? Potentially, yes. Perception is everything and everyone's perception is different. "Circumstances deternine experience" or how someone perceived a situation. That's why clubs like C****c apply pressure and endeavour to manipulate the narrative. It's also why human referees are so inconsistent as they perceive it differently. What we have now is a continual set of behaviours from numerous subject which mirror and resemble each other.

I will write a piece on the psychology of what may or may not be happening? To long for a post.

In short it's a fair point Stugers. There is something occurring imo, intentionally or otherwise.

Edited by cooponthewing