Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

In pete's opinion that would be a resounding yes :D

I could never stand Advocaat as he is a money wolf. He is only interested in one thing and that is getting money in the Advocaat bank.

But! In this case I think it may be to Rangers favour. Advocaat does not bring a full backroom staff these days so he would work with Murty I think. He is very experienced and does have a winning mentality which would help Murty a lot. As he has been at AZ and Feynoord of late I don't think he is asking funny money these days + you save on the extra backroom staff wages and on any payoff. To cap it off. I still can't stand him but if it is in our financial benefit I could go him for 2 years.

Former Ibrox star Henning Berg has been linked with a return to Rangers after entering the running to replace Pedro Caixinha.

The former Blackburn Rovers, Legia Warsaw and Videoton boss is currently out of work and has reportedly applied for the job in recent days.

Berg was in place for just 57 days at Ewood Park and was in charge of Legia when he fielded an ineligible player allowing Celtic to progress to the Champions League play-offs.* (Daily Record)

*When his side horsed the Yahoos 6-2 (methinks) on aggregate on the field of play and only toppled when said ineligible player entered the fray 2 mins from the end of the replay. Not worth noting by the mhedia.

Edited by der Berliner