Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

Not often I agree with you but Jesus wept 100%.

Are you serious colin or a poor attempt at a troll?

That sectarian piece of shit should be as far away from Ibrox as possible.

And Aberdeen can keep Mcinnes too

I left his comments alone BF as I’m not long up. SBS made me LOL though, very funny!!

Edited by cooponthewing

Cheers db i really cant see any other way to label herrera.

It may be a cultural thing with pete being in holland and germany so long. Or a generation thing wuth pete being a bit older than me.

Perhaps a better description is a sub player but i call that a reserve player. You know held in reserve.

When we had a reserve team the subs played in those games.

Hey ho.

I think the loss of composure we see around us can only be described as a form of panic. Supporters have been through so much these last few years that not everyone is able to maintain their equilibrium when the next storm rolls in. :D:D

Apparently when Cathro got pumped out of Hearts they received over 80 applications,strange thing about that is how can there be 80 worse applicants than Levein?

My point is ,if provincial club like Hearts can get 80 we must have an awful lot more and who knows exactly who might be interested in getting such a post.

We in all walks of life in Scotland, and certainly as Rangers fans are too quick to talk ourselves down

Rangers still are a name that carries huge prestige you might just get surprised over coming days and weeks just who might want to manage our great institution

Who ever we get will be ridiculed by the press and rangers fans will fall for it in droves.

Rangers managers have one job to do and that’s to win football matches. If they do that there will be little dissenting heard from the media or indeed the stands.

Some posters were sceptical of Caixinha from day 1, some, like me, became sceptical after watching a few matches he was in charge of, for some it took until relatively recently and a small number still think PC should be in charge and given more time. The fact the media saw through PC early on isn’t because they’re part of a huge conspiracy against Rangers but because unlike us they are paid to spend time with players and managers and some of them are able to spot a fraud, a bluffer or someone who is just little out of his depth fairly quickly.

PC was a disaster, a terrible appointment, arguably our worst ever manager. That wasn’t the media’s fault.

Rangers managers have one job to do and that’s to win football matches. If they do that there will be little dissenting heard from the media or indeed the stands.

Some posters were sceptical of Caixinha from day 1, some, like me, became sceptical after watching a few matches he was in charge of, for some it took until relatively recently and a small number still think PC should be in charge and given more time. The fact the media saw through PC early on isn’t because they’re part of a huge conspiracy against Rangers but because unlike us they are paid to spend time with players and managers and some of them are able to spot a fraud, a bluffer or someone who is just little out of his depth fairly quickly.

PC was a disaster, a terrible appointment, arguably our worst ever manager. That wasn’t the media’s fault.

no its because of the financial considerations of friends.

Cant agree on worst ever but each to his own.

Perhaps they wont turn on the next and get the fans on his back.

I guess we will see soon.

Various rumours going about, with Caixinha talking with King even before Wednesday and all was agreed, no matter the score. Then that someone is already tied up and announced early next week. Well, who knows.

Right now we have a steady hand with a win under his belt ... and seemingly some easier fixtures ahead of us. IMHO, we should not rush things (unless we already have our target secured) unnecessarily. As I noted elsewhere, Murty with the assistance of JJ, Miller and perhaps Alves could help us through the current passage.

BTW, and I'm not advocating for him, Ian Cathro was rated rather highly in his pre-Hearts days. Anyone knows what he is up to?

Various rumours going about, with Caixinha talking with King even before Wednesday and all was agreed, no matter the score. Then that someone is already tied up and announced early next week. Well, who knows.

Right now we have a steady hand with a win under his belt ... and seemingly some easier fixtures ahead of us. IMHO, we should not rush things (unless we already have our target secured) unnecessarily. As I noted elsewhere, Murty with the assistance of JJ, Miller and perhaps Alves could help us through the current passage.

BTW, and I'm not advocating for him, Ian Cathro was rated rather highly in his pre-Hearts days. Anyone knows what he is up to?

Yeah he has an ice cream van in Leith