[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers (Wilson 14; Windass 63)

Craig the day you agree with me I will start to worry about you.:D The chances of him scoring in the far corner are virtually nil as I said so not many free kicks will be aimed there. With that knowledge you can have a good idea where the ball will be going and make a move during the run-up. Foderingham even had the insight that he done the exact same thing last season.

Lol.

A keeper should NEVER make a move during a run-up because if the ball does go the other side then he is already beaten. And even worse if he takes that step to the right that you mentioned previously, leaving the far corner exposed.

Keeper wasn’t at fault, was a terrific free kick. As I said, want anything to blame and look to putting the smallest guy on the pitch on the side of the wall that it is obvious the ball will be sailing over.

Good photo, shows why plod really look at us,probably Union Bears, remember( I used word "probably"),but no matter what an embarrassment to the club.

What’s embarrassing about it ?

Nowhere near as bad as the Aberdeen fans chanting “Ibrox 71” at Bears. Scumbags

Good photo, shows why plod really look at us,probably Union Bears, remember( I used word "probably"),but no matter what an embarrassment to the club.

A wee bit naughty, but there's no real harm in what they're doing there. Boys will be boys.

Wes should save that for me. It was a good freekick and asked the question. It’s a 60/40 in favour of him saving it for me. I want him to do better but it’s not a terrible goal to concede either.

That red is a joke. It won’t get rescinded though as that would be the spfl admitting incompetence and they won’t do that a third time. Utterly ridiculous decision and again another game with a game changing decision going against us. I can only think of Pena vs Hamilton where we got away with one this season. The standard is beyond a joke.

Jack is exactly the type of player I love and we need in our team. Can keep possession and loves a tackle. Reminds of Stuart McCall.

But McCall didn't get the red cards Jack gets did he?

if an opposition player did that to a Rangers player as Jack did today I'd expect him to get a red card

Lol.

A keeper should NEVER make a move during a run-up because if the ball does go the other side then he is already beaten. And even worse if he takes that step to the right that you mentioned previously, leaving the far corner exposed.

Keeper wasn’t at fault, was a terrific free kick. As I said, want anything to blame and look to putting the smallest guy on the pitch on the side of the wall that it is obvious the ball will be sailing over.

Sorry Craig you are totally wrong. If a keeper does not anticipate things and move early he will never save much. How many penalties would be saved in the corner if the keeper stands until the ball is kicked. The keeper has far more time if the ball is put to the back-post and the ball has to cross his path. From where that kick was taken the chances of scoring in the back post postage stamp beating the keeper are low and would need to be millimetre perfect. I am not saying it can't happen but 99% of free kicks from that angle take the shortest route to goal.