The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

3 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Rangers ready to make move for Fleetwood striker Devante Cole and hope to tie up pre-contract agreement, according to reports

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2060358/rangers-devante-cole-fleetwood/

Cole hasn't got a great scoring record but the English media and pundits rate him highly. If we got him and was a success we could do a 'Celtic' and make a huge profit.

6 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I watched the Fleetwood v Leicester match yesterday and he was rank rotten!, can't judge on one game but he was pish!

I watched bits of it too: he didn't get a sniff of the ball, but he didn't do anything noteworthy; he looks powerful and quick, though. Hopefully he has some of his father's guile!

Just now, Rousseau said:

I watched bits of it too: he didn't get a sniff of the ball, but he didn't do anything noteworthy; he looks powerful and quick, though. Hopefully he has some of his father's guile!

Dodoo looks a much better player!, as I said I won't judge him on one match but I thought he was awful

I'd take Docherty.

Seems to be a standout player in the league -- although I've not been paying too much attention -- and a player we could use; box-to-box, creative, and can take the physical side.

With Kenny Miller already out injured, Rangers will be left short of strikers, and it is understood it is a problem they will look to address with a move for Nottingham Forest’s Jason Cummings.

The former Hibernian star boasts a tremendous scoring record against the Ibrox club, having hit eight goals in games between the teams over two seasons.

His goals have dried up this season, and while Forest – in a period of transition following the sacking of former Rangers boss Mark Warburton and his assistant David Weir – say they don’t want to let him go, a bid approaching £1m could get them their man.

Sunday Post

9 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

With Kenny Miller already out injured, Rangers will be left short of strikers, and it is understood it is a problem they will look to address with a move for Nottingham Forest’s Jason Cummings.

The former Hibernian star boasts a tremendous scoring record against the Ibrox club, having hit eight goals in games between the teams over two seasons.

His goals have dried up this season, and while Forest – in a period of transition following the sacking of former Rangers boss Mark Warburton and his assistant David Weir – say they don’t want to let him go, a bid approaching £1m could get them their man.

Sunday Post

I could see a loan deal perhaps.