Rangers statement

Saying no outstanding candidate is the worrying thing, if we end up going for a choice who was below McInnes in the pecking order they aren't exactly going to feel wanted. Also makes Murty feel he isn't considered or rated much in a way.

Like the author of that statement words fail me.

I had to look up "concomitant" and I suspect the originator did as well (right click - synonyms) after he wrote associated.

It really is embarrassing, they could have at least waited until JT was semi-sober before letting him near the send button - I can just see him - Furrowed brow, squinting through those daft retro specs and thumping away on his keyboard like Vincent Price on a church organ.

The problem with this long winded clumsy statement is that it talks unconvincingly about selection criteria, it talks negatively about McInnes it is oddly self congratulatory about Murty who in fact was thrown into the job for the second time in a year ultimately because of mistakes made by the Board. After 6 weeks it is clear that despite this in depth analysis of candidates and grilling selection process the statement alludes to, it is a statement so vacuous and devoid of real content that it more or less says we haven’t in fact spoken to or interviewed anybody at all.

I can’t believe there are many managers we have rejected who are actually worse at their job than some of our Board members appear to be at theirs.

Feels a bit like some simply need to vent their anger at the club ... more than being bemused by this rather neutral statement. I'd rather have the club come out with its view than being told by "ITK" chaps what might be going on or being subjected to all sorts of conjecture and hearsay.

Feels a bit like some simply need to vent their anger at the club ... more than being bemused by this rather neutral statement. I'd rather have the club come out with its view than being told by "ITK" chaps what might be going on or being subjected to all sorts of conjecture and hearsay.

You'd rather the club severely embarrass itself? That's what it's done. It's nothing to do with anger. I'm not bothered that we didn't get McInnes. I am however ashamed that the club would issue such a dreadful statement.

And as you obviously missed it, the statement has conjecture, or is it OK when the club do it?

You'd rather the club severely embarrass itself? That's what it's done. It's nothing to do with anger. I'm not bothered that we didn't get McInnes. I am however ashamed that the club would issue such a dreadful statement.

And as you obviously missed it, the statement has conjecture, or is it OK when the club do it?

The statement wouldn't bother the top 100 of embarrassing statements over the last five years.

If you were being objective you would admin that it is not a neutral statement.