McCoist on Ashley!

16 minutes ago, stewarty said:

I don't know if its whether these folk live in a bubble, or whether they just make up whatever random nonsense enters their mind that they just speak without thinking. 

Either way, I guess I'm even more alarmed at the prospect of fans taking their point of view seriously.

''But I’m sorry. For the life of me, I have no idea why my old team mate wasn’t being paraded around Auchenhowie - back in the one shirt that he always wanted to wear.''

There is the answer in bold!

Ashley is a completely contemptible bastard, and anyone who would support his return to any form of involvement -whatsoever- in Rangers is, inexcusably, a completely contemptible bastard as well. 

Edited by Uilleam

McCoist regularly demonstrates that he is so far removed from the fans. Why would we welcome back a guy who openly ripped us off via the merchandising deal? We lost out of tens of millions due to his dodgy dealings!

I am almost completely speechless at how out of touch these guys are.  I don't know whether to be astonished, disgusted or sympathetic (to their obvious mental problems).

Boyd, Ferguson and McCoist should have Rangers' best interests at heart, and I don't think any of them are this stupid to believe what they're writing/saying.  I can only therefore assume that they need the money so badly that they'll say whatever it takes to get an article printed.  Either way, these are sad days for these guys.  How low can they stoop?

I agree with Stewarty ..... let's get these guys a gagging order for their own good.  Their reputations are in pieces already.  They are in real danger of losing any shred of respect we had for them.

With McCoist you can almost hear him calculating how best not to piss off his pals and/or spivs in public - I just wish he had the balls to say what he really thinks about these folk.   

Edited by stewarty