Pacific Quay Musings?

59 minutes ago, pete said:

It is time the BBC had to earn their own money. They have a free hand to do what they want without any financial consequences now.

Its doomed as private Fraser would say .

See if an irritating Irish rugby fan talked crap like that about Scottish and English football, in the pub, then you'd just laugh it off.

But as it stands, we're paying his wages!  :eek2:

40 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

See if an irritating Irish rugby fan talked crap like that about Scottish and English football, in the pub, then you'd just laugh it off.

But as it stands, we're paying his wages!  :eek2:

I thought he done all his work pissed?

If Celtic get anything like the £££ they’re talking about, it shows two things. Firstly the worth of proper recruitment, development and marketing of players. Secondly, it’s going to be several seasons before we can hope to catch up financially. 

39 minutes ago, Bill said:

If Celtic get anything like the £££ they’re talking about, it shows two things. Firstly the worth of proper recruitment, development and marketing of players. Secondly, it’s going to be several seasons before we can hope to catch up financially. 

Not if we get 55 this year and make the CL group stages (ok, I’m getting a little exited?)

I was listening on Saturday and they were honestly saying Arsenal wasn’t a big enough club for Tierney. And I’m sure they said Celtic should hold out for £30m. It was like listening to a Celtic fans podcast. 

7 hours ago, DMAA said:

I was listening on Saturday and they were honestly saying Arsenal wasn’t a big enough club for Tierney. And I’m sure they said Celtic should hold out for £30m. It was like listening to a Celtic fans podcast

But that's exactly what it is.  Some days it's diluted down to an anti Rangers podcast, but most of the time it is just blatantly pro Celtic.  I've not listened to it for years but get reliably informed by those who do.  I hope it becomes a political issue at the next general election because I might even get out and vote if someone promises to abolish the licence fee and forces it to fund itself.  It'll die off then hopefully.