1 hour ago, barca72 said:

Any indication of any arrests concerning the march to the stadium? Was there any disorder reported in the DR about the march to the stadium?

None.

But the blue rinse brigade are still excited.  

Just now, BEARGER said:

Yet.

A couple of hundred young lads singing some songs on the way to a match.

Or an SNP MSP having a go at a footballer who spoke to the Police about being assaulted on the pitch at Scotland's national stadium.

Pick a headline.

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

A couple of hundred young lads singing some songs on the way to a match.

Or an SNP MSP having a go at a footballer who spoke to the Police about being assaulted on the pitch at Scotland's national stadium.

Pick a headline.

I seriously believe you're so far out of touch with reality and standards acceptable  public behaviour you're part of the problem.  Are you so far out of touch with reality you don't grasp that a section of our 'support' and I use that term loosely deliberately hiding faces while 'marching' through public streets aggresively chanting in para military style 'uniform' is unacceptable.?

It paints the club in a very bad light indeed while you totally ignore that and further try to excuse it by rambling on with a dose of entirely unconnected whataboutery regarding an MP? I don't give a flying fuck about the MP he doesn't represent Rangers and that's what we're talking about here.

Edited by JFK-1

7 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I seriously believe you're so far out of touch with reality and standards acceptable  public behaviour you're part of the problem.  Are you so far out of touch with reality you don't grasp that a section of our 'support' and I use that term loosely deliberately hiding faces while 'marching' through public streets aggresively chanting in para military style 'uniform' is unacceptable.?

It is worth debating what a supporter is.

I would say it is anyone who turns up to the match and supports the team.

I'm not sure how mode of transport affects that.

What if someone in a Celtic top crossed paths with this group? A thuggish "ultras" group like this creates the toxic atmosphere where unprovoked violent attacks can easily occur and have often in the past.

Slightly off topic here, but I don't really listen to the crowd in detail on the tele (England based supporter!), how was the behaviour at this one?  Did we manage to stay away from the "bad songs" list.  I've not seen much in the way of complaints on BBC so I'm guessing we behaved well?