Steven Gerrard is the new Rangers manager

I'm somewhat removed from the Glasgow hysteria, but I'm definitely whelmed and even a bit plussed at this news. 

A quick look at the Aussie papers' websites and there's no mention of it anywhere. I need to move back to Scotland!!!

3 minutes ago, craig said:

McLaughlin from the BBC is stood outside Ibrox at the complex on the corner of the main and Broomloan - just where he deserves to be - hopefully the club ensure that he and the cesspit that is BBC Scotland remain on the outside looking in of the biggest footballing story in Scotland since.... Rangers made the UEFA Cup Final in 2008.  Its all about the Rangers you see :thup:

The onl thing that would make that funnier is if a wee od woman came up to him and said .."excuse me sone are you lost"???

6 minutes ago, craig said:

McLaughlin from the BBC is stood outside Ibrox at the complex on the corner of the main and Broomloan - just where he deserves to be - hopefully the club ensure that he and the cesspit that is BBC Scotland remain on the outside looking in of the biggest footballing story in Scotland since.... Rangers made the UEFA Cup Final in 2008.  Its all about the Rangers you see :thup:

etZN0HE.jpg

I think the tims are struggling to spin this.  If we can attract someone like Gerrard then we’re probably not as big a mess as they feverishly claim.

Edited by Unicorn

1 minute ago, Unicorn said:

I think the tims are struggling to spin this.  If we can attract someone like Gerrard then we’re probably not as big a mess as the feverishly claim.

Another thing... with potential to be good AND bad... is that there can be no way, given our last two meetings against Celtic, that Gerrard agreed to this without assurances of a significant transfer kitty.