1 minute ago, Gaffer said:

I was delighted that we sorted out the defence, but I agree Frankie. If these guys (especially Morelos) can't recover from an obvious and serious mental block, we will struggle this year unless we bring in more attacking options.

Windass was ok again, but posted missing for too much of the game.  Morelos was involved a lot, but needs a psychologist to work on him.  If we had a striker, these games would be done and dusted in the first half with the number of chances we create.

This was a solid and comfortable performance but I'm concerned about where our goals are going to come from.  Stevie G, it's over to you.

I'm more concerned about our defending when an attacker is playing on the shoulder of either of our CH's because we certainly didn't look too clever when Shkupi did that. Between that and all across the back four allowing people to run across them when defending set pieces is not on. We'll need to sort that out pronto. Morelos was very poor tonight and needs time sitting on his arse on the bench, neither Murphy nor Windass were much better than him so he wasn't alone there. Middleton needs a bit more coaching but he's a player and Ejaria also needs a bit more coaching to but he looked a lot more lively when he came on in this game than he did in the home tie.

The main thing from this is that we're through to the next round but that was a very dull display.

Man of the Match for me is probably McGregor. He made some good saves which kept Shkupi from making it 1-0. I reckon McGregor will be key for us this season and he'll save us points.

Content with the defensive pairing. The defence was tested a lot more in this leg than the last and they looked rock solid.

Morelos was woeful, even worse than in the previous leg. I've been an ardent defender of Morelos recently and believed he was just going through a really shit run of form (maybe he is) but I think I'm starting to lose my patience with him. The main job of a striker is to score and Morelos just isn't doing that, unfortunately.

Of course, it's still early days and the squad still has a lot of gelling to do but I'm hoping this Umar Sadiq can be some real competition for Morelos because I think it's what the man needs to help kick him up a gear. Jason Cummings just wasn't the man to really compete with Morelos last season tbh.

Missed the first half hour trying to get the game at work. Tried a VPN to get RTV only to find RTV doesn’t work on iPads. ?

Dashed home and signed up to Premier Sports only to find out that they employed Rangers hating duo McLean & Stewart who were typically awful. The pictures were terrible in first half and even broke down for a short time. 

And as if all that wasn’t bad enough I them was able to watch the game and see how bad we still are in creating and taking chances. Been a huge fan of AM but his form has gone completely. Windass had a good shot after beating a man skilfully but offers so little from a wide area. 

Im treating these 2 games as pre-season build up games and hoping this is to allow SG time to see how players play in match conditions as opposed to looking great in training, and I’m expecting our team to change accordingly before Aberdeen. 

If if we are still as poor by the time we get to Pittodrie then I’ll start to worry but I think it’s only fair to write this off as prep games. 

Morelos was shite with his attempts at scoring (again) but at least he created a few openings.  Murphy was terrible too.   That was a wasted opportunity to build our coefficient.  

goalie and backline are big plus points in the last 3 matches.  work to be done midfield >forward.  Morelos 1 goal in his last 12 matches.  you would think it won't be long before ejaria is a starter and coulibaly and sadiq should walk in if they are any good

Morelos was getting no service at all as a striker. More of a target man.

Murphy probably missed the best chance,.

we were exposed wide as we were at Ibrox ...thankfully the opposition were inept.

I expected better considering what we've spent

we really need to improve