1 hour ago, Bill said:

Are there some secret special points on offer for saying that Windass was “posted missing” because he was far from our most anonymous player tonight.

Also, there is no way we can go into a new league season depending on Morelos for goals. I’d drop him now and play Windass through the middle until or unless we find a better striker. 

I actually think Windass is a much more composed finisher than Morelos. I would agree with replacing Morelos for Windass and playing Middleton on the left wing with Murphy or Ejaria in behind Windass for support

1 hour ago, les186 said:

We are playing our next Euro tie a week on Thursday.

We are highly unlikely to make a dent in Europe this season.  I’m in the “so long as he gets the striking issue sorted before Pittodrie” camp if it means waiting to get better quality.

1 hour ago, trublusince1982 said:

Those are official videos from the club's YouTube channel by the looks of it so doesn't matter where they are watched it will still count. Only thing fans should keep in mind is if an advert comes up first watch it through don't skip that way the club gets money.

Other than that most of the videos (not these ones) are only short clips of bigger videos on RTV so fans should spend the fiver it's well worth it nowadays. The output has been fantastic this year

I have my online ST for RTV.  Need to catch up on all the content though, when wife and kid head back to UK

31 minutes ago, craig said:

I actually think Windass is a much more composed finisher than Morelos. I would agree with replacing Morelos for Windass and playing Middleton on the left wing with Murphy or Ejaria in behind Windass for support

When the manager is telling us that he is disappointed with what he is seeing in the last third then he's talking about ALL of our player who are supposed to contribute in that area. Morelos in particular his control and finishing for the couple of chances he did have was very poor in these two matches but he wasn't the only one. ALL of them were poor! Moving Windass into that position wont help. I think SG already knows, and has made his mind up, that the supply in that area needs to be improved. If he can bring in new players he will and these will be gone.

6 minutes ago, Big Jaws said:

When the manager is telling us that he is disappointed with what he is seeing in the last third then he's talking about ALL of our player who are supposed to contribute in that area. Morelos in particular his control and finishing for the couple of chances he did have was very poor in these two matches but he wasn't the only one. ALL of them were poor! Moving Windass into that position wont help. I think SG already knows, and has made his mind up, that the supply in that area needs to be improved. If he can bring in new players he will and these will be gone.

You do realize that a player can look to be a completely different player simply by moving him into a new position ?

Windass wide left is never likely to work out.  Windass through the middle last year looked a completely different person.  Right now Morelos looks like a wasted jersey.  Moving Windass in one and dropping Morelos could see us more effective.

Of course, now we have Sadiq he could be the Morelos replacement.

One thing for sure, Morelos needs benched.

3 minutes ago, craig said:

You do realize that a player can look to be a completely different player simply by moving him into a new position ?

Windass wide left is never likely to work out.  Windass through the middle last year looked a completely different person.  Right now Morelos looks like a wasted jersey.  Moving Windass in one and dropping Morelos could see us more effective.

I think they all look below what we need.

2 minutes ago, craig said:

I disagree.(surprise). Morelos is the best link up player we have but we need a real striker. Drop Morelos back and bring in a real striker to play in front of him.