Think it is more that Rangers want us to allow the official site to get hits.

We really need to get consistent with whether these get posted or not.  That said, if they are already on social media then they are freely available for everyone anyway.

1 minute ago, craig said:

Think it is more that Rangers want us to allow the official site to get hits.

We really need to get consistent with whether these get posted or not.  That said, if they are already on social media then they are freely available for everyone anyway.

That’s my thoughts too. If it’s out there, why not on here.

6 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

I thought it was against Gersnet policy to show RTV match reactions etc.? 

Are they not taken from Rangers youtube page? If so Rangers get hits for that.

Gerrard was pretty clear there about the problems in the final third.  We all knew this would happen and he himself knew that he'd be able to see the weaknesses in our team when it comes to important games.  The simple fact is that our forwards are not good enough to challenge for the league.  Morelos certainly can be more than good enough but there's a problem there and I hope he can sort himself out soon.  The good news is that SG has a few more weeks to beg, borrow or steal some talent to see us through this season.

Our players are skilful enough and he will have seen that in training, but when it comes to the crunch, too many players can't handle the pressure and lack the composure we need.

42 minutes ago, craig said:

I thought Ryan Jack was by far the best player on the pitch. 

McGregor definitely showed that a keeper is good for 10 points a season - he gives much more confidence than Fod does.

Absolutely. I didn't feel the slightest bit nervous when McGregor ran out at that Shkupi player and got the ball off of him. You'd have never seen that confidence from Foderingham.

Edited by RTB2004

Are there some secret special points on offer for saying that Windass was “posted missing” because he was far from our most anonymous player tonight.

Also, there is no way we can go into a new league season depending on Morelos for goals. I’d drop him now and play Windass through the middle until or unless we find a better striker. 

9 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Gerrard was pretty clear there about the problems in the final third.  We all knew this would happen and he himself knew that he'd be able to see the weaknesses in our team when it comes to important games.  The simple fact is that our forwards are not good enough to challenge for the league.  Morelos certainly can be more than good enough but there's a problem there and I hope he can sort himself out soon.  The good news is that SG has a few more weeks to beg, borrow or steal some talent to see us through this season.

Our players are skilful enough and he will have seen that in training, but when it comes to the crunch, too many players can't handle the pressure and lack the composure we need.

We are playing our next Euro tie a week on Thursday.