[FT] Hamilton 1 - 4 Rangers (Kent 40; Tavernier 84 pen, 87 pen; Morelos 90+4)

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Hamilton 1 - 4 Rangers (Kent 40; Tavernier 84 pen, 87 pen; Morelos 90+4)
1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

The Hearts fans behind me said we're cheating bastards and it's all down to the Glasgow Mafia.

I though they were both definite penalties.

First one Penny leans into the ball with his arm - it was as stonewall as you can get

Second one was soft, however he clips Morelos' heel which pushes his foot onto back of his other leg and he goes down.  There was contact which forced Morelos to the ground, therefore a penalty.

Must say that whilst Dallas wasn't great today he did get the big decisions correct.

Andy Walker on Sky, "it's a soft penalty, the ball hits Penny on the top of his arm, the top of his arm".

Rob McLean on BBC Radio Scotland, "a most misleading result".

It is a completely different narrative when Rangers pull a result out of the bag, deservedly or not?

7 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

Tell them they were pish at Ibrox and they won't be league leaders come December.

A smile is all that's required.  

Poor performance today but good result.  I'd have taken that before the match.

Piss poor performance, we got the breaks, great finish by Kent, both stone wall penalties, and a cracking finish from Alfredo. Good 3pts today is about it.

Another atrocious refereeing performance today, nothing new in that as it is expected

Edited by ian1964

9 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Andy Walker on Sky, "it's a soft penalty, the ball hits Penny on the top of his arm, the top of his arm".

Rob McLean on BBC Radio Scotland, "a most misleading result".

It is a completely different narrative when Rangers pull a result out of the bag, deservedly or not?

I think we know how tomorrows Sportsound will pan out...................:D