The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Four Lads was clearly reading @Govan Rear Bear 's blog at the weekend. 

That's a horrible looking car, he might as well have been driving a Trabant. I knew almost nothing about this player until yesterday. A quick read up of course now makes me an expert on him and suggests this is his make or break season. He seems to have been some sort of boy wonder, playing for MK Dons under 18s when he was only 13 and costing Liverpool £2million to sign as a 14 year old. After a fairly bright start things seem to have tailed off although not every 20 year old is capable of moving abroad and settling well. Let's hope Govan is more to his liking than the Champagne region of France.

46 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

I knew almost nothing about this player until yesterday. A quick read up of course now makes me an expert on him

I watched his Youtube compilation so I similarly consider myself a bit of an Ojo expert. For me he has more ability than Kent. Better at dribbling and just as fast but the same question marks over end product. The bigger question will be application and attitude. If he can match Kent's then I think he could have a great season. 

1 hour ago, JohnMc said:

Four Lads was clearly reading @Govan Rear Bear 's blog at the weekend. 

That's a horrible looking car, he might as well have been driving a Trabant. I knew almost nothing about this player until yesterday. A quick read up of course now makes me an expert on him and suggests this is his make or break season. He seems to have been some sort of boy wonder, playing for MK Dons under 18s when he was only 13 and costing Liverpool £2million to sign as a 14 year old. After a fairly bright start things seem to have tailed off although not every 20 year old is capable of moving abroad and settling well. Let's hope Govan is more to his liking than the Champagne region of France.

What?! Outstanding design (at the time) and purpose-suited! No rust to be seen and you could almost do any repairs by yourself! 

Meanwhile ...

Sheyi Ojo arrives in Glasgow ahead of proposed Rangers loan move

_107407860_19074821.jpg

Liverpool winger Sheyi Ojo arrived on Monday morning at Rangers' Hummel training centre ahead of a proposed season-long loan move.

The 21-year-old would become the Ibrox club's fifth summer signing if he passes a medical.

Steven Davis, Jordan Jones, Jake Hastie and Greg Stewart have all joined Rangers during the summer.

Ojo spent last season on loan at Stade Reims in France before signing a new five-year deal at Liverpool.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48665453

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

ID 10 over on FF

Today at 12:33 PM

Rangers are currently meeting with Ojo’s agent to finalise that one
Ojo’s agent is also Arribo’s
Ojo announcement later on once that’s all ratified

ID 10 is Stevie and Fourlads I am pretty sure.