its so amazing these days in the mist of scandal in the football world, corruption, dodgy dealings and chairmen who see fit to hike up the price of an average player. i'm interested in how much elish clubs will pay for gordon because i got a feeling they'll offer a cheeky sum.

Too many greedy bastards in the world.

its so amazing these days in the mist of scandal in the football world, corruption, dodgy dealings and chairmen who see fit to hike up the price of an average player. i'm interested in how much elish clubs will pay for gordon because i got a feeling they'll offer a cheeky sum.

Too many greedy bastards in the world.

Apparentely Sunderland have tabled a �£3M bid for Craig Gordon.

Guest Sutton_Blows_Goats

he will 1000% not sign for us.

dangling steaks in front of us when they will deliver smartprice beans is an art they have mastered.

You should search for him on youtube, there are some great compilations of him. I know these can sometimes be unaccurate but the boy does look as if he has bags of talent and as he is a French international, i dont think he is a 'risk' at all

I seem to remember watching youtube compilations of Sebo and everyone saying he looked good.

he is a French international, i dont think he is a 'risk' at all

Neither were Boli or Guivar'ch. I'm sorry, but I am doing my damndest not to get involved in these transfer rumours and speculation. Season after season, window after windowwe get told we have no cash, but actually we have a bit of cash, but we have enough cash to be competitive. Whatever! It's all bollocks. We're skint, Murray is NOT going to invest in the squad to the extent he needs to and to be brutally honest after last years farce with PLG, the way the likes of Clement, Fan Fan, Sionko, Letizi, Capucho etc etc have come in, been given very little time to settle and have left very quickly, players throughout Europe will be looking at us and thinking 'not a fooking chance'.

We need a clearout, whether it be from the top down orthe bottom up, we need to start from scratch. The players aren't good enough, the signings aren't happening, the PR dept is shocking, the chairman doesn't care, the boardroom is anonymous. The only one with any sort of profile is Martin Bain and if he is doing our club any good, I can't see it. Feel free to correct me, I would be delighted if I had missed something.

I seem to remember watching youtube compilations of Sebo and everyone saying he looked good.

As i said these clips can sometimes be unaccurate but if they are accurate, Faubert looks like exactly what we need. He looks very direct, quite strong, reasonable pace and a good shot on him. He could come here and fail, he could go to Roma and fail, there are never any certainties when it comes to buying players. IMO this is a player who would be worth the 4.5million risk.

I dont think this transfer will happen if im honest, but we are allowed to dream

As i said these clips can sometimes be unaccurate but if they are accurate, Faubert looks like exactly what we need. He looks very direct, quite strong, reasonable pace and a good shot on him. He could come here and fail, he could go to Roma and fail, there are never any certainties when it comes to buying players. IMO this is a player who would be worth the 4.5million risk.

I dont think this transfer will happen if im honest, but we are allowed to dream

But you said he wasn't a risk. If he signs, I'll get the first round at the Gersnet piss-up! Go to Roma, play alongside Totti, go to Rangers play alongside Burke. I know where i would go!

Neither were Boli or Guivar'ch. I'm sorry, but I am doing my damndest not to get involved in these transfer rumours and speculation. Season after season, window after windowwe get told we have no cash, but actually we have a bit of cash, but we have enough cash to be competitive. Whatever! It's all bollocks. We're skint, Murray is NOT going to invest in the squad to the extent he needs to and to be brutally honest after last years farce with PLG, the way the likes of Clement, Fan Fan, Sionko, Letizi, Capucho etc etc have come in, been given very little time to settle and have left very quickly, players throughout Europe will be looking at us and thinking 'not a fooking chance'.

Every signing has a degree of risk attached to it and EVERY club signs a bad player. If your saying the players you mentioned needed more time then i agree but thats not a luxury your average old firm fan affords you these days.