[FT] Hearts 1 - 0 Rangers

1 minute ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

The answer will forever be... Go again 

Of course it will. As bad as it feels today, after what we've been through these last 8 years, I can cope with this.

Steven Gerrard publicly apologised for that performance today, that's all I needed to hear for now.

7 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

The only ones who should be apologising are the players who let themselves and more importantly the club down.

The last people I want to hear from are those players. Far too often we've had to listen to empty platitudes from players. Their place for demonstrating remorse is on the park, nowhere else.

Edited by Bill

1 hour ago, Whosthedado said:

I have just watched his RTV interview. Really fear he might walk after hearing that 

There's absolutely no way he would quit after this. If there's one thing we know about him it's that he's no quitter.

2 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

Two players that would have given 100% are on loan in Docherty and Murphy. We are using Ojo and a midfield that looks dreadful while these two excel on loan. We also seem like a rudderless ship without a leader. Nobody want to take control on or off the park. Make no mistake that was one of the worst performances I have ever seen. It was void of everything required in a Rangers player.

And McRorrie. 

3 hours ago, les186 said:

We haven't got a great team or  any great players. We certainly don't have the money to buy any. We need to keep buying budget players hoping they will turn into better players or better still bring players through our youth system. Unfortunately any promising young player is snapped up by a ridiculously rich EPL team.

I'm depressed ?.

We’ve got better technical players than Hearts. The fact this team haven’t worked out how to beat SPFL dross suggests they don’t have the right attitude against inferior players.

I saw players trying tonight -almost too hard- but they were utterly hopeless and disjointed and didn’t trust one another. It’s odd because even getting to pro level requires a winning mentality but this lot as a group lack genuine self belief whereas the scum have that in bucketloads. Losing the LC final in the way we did is looking highly significant. 

Clear out needed. 

23 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

There's absolutely no way he would quit after this.

Are you sure?

Your profile pic is a player, who has been woeful recently, throwing a ghost punch at an opposition player after they beat Rangers.  What kind of message does that send - you're a fan of violence, underperforming footballers and losing?

Edited by Gonzo79

4 hours ago, PoohBear said:

Wanks throwing coins

A person not at the game abusing Rangers supporters losing their temper at a completely embarrassing performance. 

Go to a match and call passionate people 'wanks'.

Seen a couple posts on twitter about what we/Gerrard needs and someone suggested we need a proper Rangers man on board the backroom staff.  May not be the answer but I would bring back Barry, after listening to him on the football daft podcast I would have him back at the club in a heartbeat.  The exact mentality and drive we need at this club and would push what we, as Rangers should be going for, he's a respectable enough guy to not undermine Gerrard but a solid back up to drum in to the players what it means to play for that badge.  Shoot me down if you's want but something needs to change dramatically domestically cos I feel if these players don't wise up soon we may lose Gerrard if an offer comes in whereas before New year I don't think any offer would tempt him.  He looked so disappointed in his post match interview, looked like he was hurting like one of us which I don't think the players feel the same way he does. 

Edited by duffman1872