[FT] Napoli 3 - 0 Rangers

Looking back on the game, what kind of manager selects Morelos before Colak? Did GvB not see the condition and mentality of Morelos in training. Did he have reason to expect anything other than the woeful performance Morelos gave him? I've tried to be slow to take a stance on our manager but these ludicrous decisions are becoming unsustainable.

Why would he field a more attacking selection in Naples than against Livingston at Ibrox? Why does he keep selecting Tavernier when every appearance is worse than the last and he's now a complete liability. Seriously, wtf is going on?

43 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I get the impression GvB has run out of ideas and is just doing random things and hoping they might work.  

It is all a bit like we're going through the motions without real intent or belief.

I suspect GvB wanted to keep Colak fresh for Aberdeen and Morelos needs to improve match fitness, but it wasn't really important in any case. One CL dead rubber to go, meaning I don't see Morelos getting a run of games for this club again not with Colak in the domestic form he's in and Roofe available again. 

As for GvB, again it doesn't really matter. I can't see us winning the league with this crop of players or this manager and the board won't act now, but could be forced to act at the end of the season, depending on how bad it get's domestically. However, they're smart enough to know we can't continue to play second fiddle to the yahoos for a third season in a row, the fans won't allow it, and so will have to take action. 

one last point that im not sure if its been raised , but Lundstrams booking was a disgrace , imho he 100% knew what he was doing , there was absolutely no need to foul the boy , where it happened and why , just another small example of a player doing his own thing , again only my opinion.

6 hours ago, Bill said:

Looking back on the game, what kind of manager selects Morelos before Colak? Did GvB not see the condition and mentality of Morelos in training. Did he have reason to expect anything other than the woeful performance Morelos gave him? I've tried to be slow to take a stance on our manager but these ludicrous decisions are becoming unsustainable.

Why would he field a more attacking selection in Naples than against Livingston at Ibrox? Why does he keep selecting Tavernier when every appearance is worse than the last and he's now a complete liability. Seriously, wtf is going on?

Maybe because he’s a dud