Summer Signings

Lets have a look:

Right now, it looks a good bet that McGregor, Helander, Davis, and Morelos won't be here, and I would assume Kent and Kamara neither.  Ofoborh is essentially non-existent. Dunno about Tavernier.

Likewise, I would assume that if bids come in, we may lose Wright and Barisic.

We will most likely have Lawrence and Roofe back, who knows for how long. I'd sure give Arfield another year, his input, especially from the bench has been vital and he looks fit as ever. Hagi is essentially a "new signing"

Lowry, King, and Devine are waiting in the wings, no real idea about the rest of the B teamers.

So I would assume there should be at least five newcomers, with most of them starters.

1 hour ago, compo said:

A big bullet heided centre furrit and a couple of bandy leged wingers plus a couple of full backs that would kick their granny 

I see we went to the same Soccer Academy. You must have been the year ahead of me. 

I’ll add a gallus left half to the list.

3 hours ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Definitely need to offload a good few, but I'd give #ScottyArf another year.

We need to unearth a gem of a striker, another Jelavic. 

I don't understand why we so seldom use Arfield. As an attacking midfielder he's still as good as anyone (Cantwell excepted).

9 hours ago, Bill said:

I don't understand why we so seldom use Arfield. As an attacking midfielder he's still as good as anyone (Cantwell excepted).

Because he's 34-years-old. 

We really shouldn't be using him much at all. 

9 hours ago, Bill said:

A midfield enforcer á la Souness would be on my list, the sort you'd be disappointed if he was only red carded twice a season and who would leave a trail of blood, mayhem and maimed in his wake. I wish I was joking.

Someone that seeks a proportionate response when you graze their sock.