Various board changes through May

8 hours ago, CammyF said:

It is true, well some fans (minority) saw the inevitable outcome with Murray at the helm, and were roundly abused on forums and physically assaulted by fellow fans.

This is brilliant. Despite completely contradicting yourself you are going to assert that you were right anyway.

8 hours ago, CammyF said:

As for the spivs, Sons Of Stuth, John Brown and UBs had their number quite early. 

Many did not have their number quite early.

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

This is brilliant. Despite completely contradicting yourself you are going to assert that you were right anyway.

Many did not have their number quite early.

When it comes to Murray, unfortunately I, along with others were ultimately proven correct. Near the end of the Murray regime, a significant number of fans had his number, but some can still hear no wrong against him.

You are assuming that "fans" equates to the entire, or majority of the fanbase. That will never happen.

There is no denying that certain fans were proven correct with their fears over SDM reign.

40 minutes ago, CammyF said:

When it comes to Murray, unfortunately I, along with others were ultimately proven correct. Near the end of the Murray regime, a significant number of fans had his number, but some can still hear no wrong against him.

You are assuming that "fans" equates to the entire, or majority of the fanbase. That will never happen.

There is no denying that certain fans were proven correct with their fears over SDM reign.

Murray was a bit like Christmas good while it lasts but then you’re left to pay the bills 

12 hours ago, Bill said:

But fans always know best dontcha know.

46 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Don't forget what you were responding to.

You are doing a commendable job of arguing that fans rarely know best.

I'm starting to think that Bisgrove could sent a cardboard cutout along to Edmiston House for fans to 'communicate' with.

6 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Is this a joke?

No, not at all.

Positivity.

It really does expand your outlook in life. 

Things are going to be fantastic next season.

You wanna know why Americans are winners?

17 hours ago, CammyF said:

It is true, well some fans (minority) saw the inevitable outcome with Murray at the helm, and were roundly abused on forums and physically assaulted by fellow fans.

As for the spivs, Sons Of Stuth, John Brown and UBs had their number quite early. 

It depends when you're talking about but I'd say a majority had deep concerns about Murray. I know there were issues as the protest outside the stadium but at that point, a majority were sharing the concerns. The anti-protest people were in the minority at that point, IMO. The problem was that few were offering alternatives.

As for the spivs, John Brown didn't have a clue what was going on, and caused more harm than good with his "show us the title deeds" rants and wanting a Celtic fan to buy the club.