[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

We were disappointing in the 1st half but played a lot better 2nd half today.

MB has closed the gap but a gap still exists.At least the 3-0 and 4-0 defeats are a thing of the past now. 

Assuming Morelos leaves we need to get a striker who can get goals in this fixture. 3 goals in 6 years against them isn’t a lot from Alfie. 
A very important summer lies ahead. Our recruitment must be a lot better than it’s been these past few years 

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

MB has closed the gap but a gap still exists.At least the 3-0 and 4-0 defeats are a thing of the past now. 

Assuming Morelos leaves we need to get a striker who can get goals in this fixture. 3 goals in 6 years against them isn’t a lot from Alfie. 
A very important summer lies ahead. Our recruitment must be a lot better than it’s been these past few years 

Correct.

I thought we were the better team overall, however as we have all said we give cheap goals away & can't score goals.

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

It's safe to say that Sakala has proven that he is not good enough. He has enthusiasm, energy and pace but he is just not clinical enough when we need him to be. 

Said it before, if he could take even a 3rd of the chances he gets he would be well sought after. He can't though so I agree with you.

4 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

We have fallen further behind them since Beale took over. A solitary draw at Ibrox and then lost the rest including a cup final and now semi-final. Basically, we haven't laid a glove on them. 

Beale needs to sign players with the mentality to play for Rangers. I've defended Tav, Borna et al, but we need an entire new back 5, a new midfield and new strikers. On otherwards a new team. 

5 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Hit the post and missed a nailed on sitter. Seasons long tale of not clinical enough

Two misses; two misses. 

And of course, the defence (using the term loosely) ensures that we have to chase the game. 

6 minutes ago, CammyF said:

We have fallen further behind them since Beale took over. A solitary draw at Ibrox and then lost the rest including a cup final and now semi-final. Basically, we haven't laid a glove on them. 

Beale needs to sign players with the mentality to play for Rangers. I've defended Tav, Borna et al, but we need an entire new back 5, a new midfield and new strikers. On otherwards a new team. 

You think 1-0 defeats are worse than 4-0 pumpings.

You think Kent is our best attacker.

You think Cantwell flatters to deceive. 

You're just contrarian, aren't you?

I was happy enough with our performance.  If anything we were the better team.  We didn't win because conceded a dreadful goal which several people were complicit in failing to deal with and we can't score goals.  I am optimistic for next season if we improve on our weaknesses. 

Talking about individuals, I don't want to see Kent play again this season on the assumption that he is away.  He doesn't deserve a new contract.  Matondo needs to get a chance.  We need to offload Sakala if we can afford to replace him.  A special mention for John Lundstram who played well today, especially first half.  I have been a fierce critic of him this season.  Arfield should get another year.

The match officials were atrocious.  I am tired of saying this but the club needs to speak out.  We were subject to so many wrong decisions today and our ball players get booted off the park.