The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

He is a Rangers man I believe???, sure I read that somewhere a while back?

I’m sure he is a Rangers man but there’s a big difference between playing for Ross County & playing for Rangers 

3 hours ago, Bill said:

If you're looking for a fill-in striker for little or no money, you might consider Jordan White of Ross County for a season or two. He's 31 years old, 6ft 4in tall and knows where the goal is - at least he seems to when playing against Rangers. Unfortunately, I don't know which school he went to.

Big Rangers fan but not good enough for us imo

1 hour ago, RANGERRAB said:

I’m sure he is a Rangers man but there’s a big difference between playing for Ross County & playing for Rangers 

I wasn't suggesting him as a first choice striker but I don't think he would be out of his depth providing cover against injuries, suspensions, etc .... and importantly he wouldn't throw a strop like Morelos while he wasn't playing.

Just a reminder that Jim Baxter only played for Raith Rovers before signing for Rangers.

5 hours ago, Bill said:

If you're looking for a fill-in striker for little or no money, you might consider Jordan White of Ross County for a season or two. He's 31 years old, 6ft 4in tall and knows where the goal is - at least he seems to when playing against Rangers. Unfortunately, I don't know which school he went to.

8 hours ago, Bill said:

Big honest pro and Rangers fan but not what we require. 

9 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

I wasn't suggesting we sign him, merely answering a question

Lifted from BBC website.

Finland midfielder Glen Kamara is exploring options away from Rangers and a host of clubs, including Sheffield United, Southampton, Rennes, Nice, Genoa and Frosinone, are interested in the 27-year-old. (TEAMtalk)

Rangers have made United States striker Haji Wright their number one target to replace Alfredo Morelos and are working on a £7m deal to sign the 25-year-old currently with Turkish club Antalyaspor. (Football Insider)

Rangers manager Michael Beale expects Steven Davis to eventually move into coaching once the Northern Ireland midfielder decides to call time on his career but hopes the 38-year-old will be able to play next season once he recovers from long-term injury. (The National)

Ianis Hagi, the Rangers and Romania midfielder who returned to action recently after long-term injury, would be ideally suited to Spanish football, according to his famous former Real Madrid and Barcelona star father, Gheorghe. (The Herald On Sunday)

59 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Lifted from BBC website.

Finland midfielder Glen Kamara is exploring options away from Rangers and a host of clubs, including Sheffield United, Southampton, Rennes, Nice, Genoa and Frosinone, are interested in the 27-year-old. (TEAMtalk)

Rangers have made United States striker Haji Wright their number one target to replace Alfredo Morelos and are working on a £7m deal to sign the 25-year-old currently with Turkish club Antalyaspor. (Football Insider)

Rangers manager Michael Beale expects Steven Davis to eventually move into coaching once the Northern Ireland midfielder decides to call time on his career but hopes the 38-year-old will be able to play next season once he recovers from long-term injury. (The National)

Ianis Hagi, the Rangers and Romania midfielder who returned to action recently after long-term injury, would be ideally suited to Spanish football, according to his famous former Real Madrid and Barcelona star father, Gheorghe. (The Herald On Sunday)

Don't know why Davis can't be groomed for an eventual coaching role at Ibrox. Surely a future manager?